As assured, Motorola has announced the launch of the Moto X4 in India at an event today. The phone will be exclusively available with Flipkart and the first sale is scheduled for 11:59PM tonight i.e. November 13th.
This smartphone comes laden with Android Nougat out of the box, but it will receive Android Oreo update very soon. The price starts at INR 20,999 for the 3 + 32GB variant and INR 22,999 for the 4 + 64GB variant.
It comes with a 5.2-inch FullHD display with a pixel density of 424ppi which is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass for protection against nicks and scratches.
The dual rear camera setup includes a primary 12MP dual autofocus sensor with f/2.0 aperture and the second lens is an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor with a 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture and dual tone LED flash. There is a 16MP sensor on the front with an aperture of f/2.0 and a dedicated LED flash, which should make the X4 a good choice for selfie junkies. There is also one button navigation mode that gets rid of the Android navigation buttons, and lets you use gestures on the fingerprint sensor to navigate through the menu. The phone also benefits from being IP68 certified which allows it to be water and dust resistant.
It comes with 4G, 3G, Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type C, GPS, GLONASS and Galileo connectivity options.
The new smartphone will also feature Alexa, the Amazon AI voice assistant when Alexa officially launches in India. The back panel also features a big camera hump that features the dual-camera setup. In the US, the Moto X4 is being marketed as an Android One device which also makes it the first Android One device to be released in the United States. Apart from that Airtel is offering 340 GB data with the purchase of the Moto X4.
Once again, here is the spec sheet of the Moto X4 in case you haven't read about the handset earlier. It is available in Sterling Blue and Stunning Black color variants. It also struggles in low light, and doesn't offer the raw format that most enthusiasts crave. The 3GB/32GB variant is priced at Rs. 20,999 and 4GB/64GB variant costs Rs. 22999. Motorola claims that a 15 minute charge can power the X4 for up to 6 hours.
10% discount on select bank cards.
- Unstoppable 'Golmaal Again' crosses Rs. 200-crore mark at Indian Box-Office
- Google to remove Apps from Play Store if rules are ignored
- Chevrolet reveals 563kW Corvette ZR1
- Perth girl, 8, dies drag racing: Father's heart 'in a million pieces'
- Kylie Jenner Sparks Travis Scott Engagement Rumors With Massive Diamond Ring
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) Appears on Support Page of Samsung's Site
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers snap five game losing streak against New York Jets
- Soldier shot by North Korean guards while defecting to the South
- IPhone X screen can become unresponsive in cold weather
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 India Price Cut