Brazil eased to a 3-1 win over Japan on Saturday with first-half goals from Neymar, Marcelo and Gabriel Jesus putting the game out of sight well before the break before they eased off the throttle, Tite making a number of changes before Japan grabbed a second-half consolation.
However, Coutinho is now feeling fit and ready, and will be looking to be given a starting berth by manager Tite against England.
Coutinho seems to be in flawless condition and the Brazil worldwide is primed for the Wembley clash.
"I'm playing in one of the biggest leagues in the world", he told reporters before Brazil's friendly with England. "I have fully recovered and I am in a good shape to be available for the match with England".
"I think my game is suited to it because I'm fast and I know how to use my strength. Football has been very generous for me".
"Right now I am extremely happy with my life". "I am honoured to wear this shirt whenever I can", the Brazilian midfielder said in a statement.
Klopp will be undoubtedly be left frustrated should Coutinho pick further hinder his rehabilitation during the clash with Gareth Southgate's England, with Southampton full back Ryan Bertrand - Liverpool's next opponents - among a depleted Three Lions outfit.
"Every day, I work harder than before to improve myself and become a better all-around footballer".
The 25-year-old is said to be "desperate" to move to Barcelona, who will return for their transfer target.
- Bill Gates pledges $50M for Alzheimer's disease fund
- European Union signs landmark new defence pact
- Call of Duty: WWII Is Currently Broken
- Kaepernick Snags GQ's Citizen Of The Year Title
- October CPI touched a 7-month high of 3.58%
- Uber's biggest rival Lyft eyes Toronto expansion by end of year
- LDF meet entrusts CM to decide on Chandy's resignation
- Benzema: Sex tape affair could be reason for France exile
- Trump urges lawmakers to end health mandate, cut top tax rate
- Carbon Emissions Set to Rise in 2017