As a result, some Knicks players did not take too kindly to James' assertion and NY big man Kristaps Porzingis was one of them.
Although the Knicks may have a better record than the 6-7 Cavaliers, vengeance is a motivating factor that can often offset other imbalances.
James and the team documented the trip on video.
Calderon, who was spotted in the gym early on Monday morning, had his camera rolling as members of the Cavs patiently waited for their train to arrive at the station.
You'd think folks would be excited to hop on the subway train & see the Cavs.
"Where we at, Kyle?"
The alternative was a 45-minute bus ride, which James said he didn't fancy in a video posted on the his digital company's "Uninterrupted" Twitter account.
"We're on a train", Korver replied. According to LeBron, the team had chose to take the subway when their options came down to a 45-minute bus ride or a train ride.
"We made a decision to hop on the train with the squad", James said as he panned the camera around. Traditionally, The Garden has been a venue in which James plays well. "They won 10 in a row, that's definitely a surprise".
- U.S. hate crimes rose during fierce 2016 election, Federal Bureau of Investigation stats show
- Japan's SoftBank may secure stake in Uber
- European Union signs landmark new defence pact
- Brookfield wants to buy mall-owner GGP for $14.8 billion
- Contracted Soviet-derived spaceplane Dream Chaser makes successful glide test
- What Gianluigi Buffon did during Sweden's national anthem vs Italy
- Trump asked Chinese president for help over arrested UCLA basketball players
- Call of Duty: WWII Is Currently Broken
- October CPI touched a 7-month high of 3.58%
- Olympic gold medalist Aly Raisman claims Larry Nassar sexually abused her