The forward helped Senegal beat South Africa 2-0 on Friday to secure a place in its first World Cup since 2002.
The 25-year-old played the full 90 minutes for his national team as they booked a place in next summer's football showiece event in Russian Federation with a 2-0 win.
The 25-year-old made a miraculous early comeback for the Reds recently in their 4-1 demolition of West Ham at the London Stadium.
"After consultations between the medical staff of the Senegal national team and Liverpool, it was decided by mutual agreement to make him available to his club with a view to continuing treatment until full recovery".
The club will now have a nervy wait to find out whether the winger has suffered any serious damage, as they prepare for Saturday's game with Mane's former side Southampton.
But he would not have wished for it to have happened in these circumstances.
After defying medical expectations of a return in time to face Sevilla in the Champions League, Klopp himself admitted Mane's progress had gone much quicker than first imagined.
"So, in this moment all I can really say with certainty is that we will assess Sadio as soon as he lands back in the country and make decisions on what rehab and treatment gives him the best chance of being back fit and strong for the important fixtures we have coming".
- Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake Hits off Costa Rica's Coast — US Geological Survey
- Fraser Anning Is Swearing Up And Down Pauline Hanson Kicked *Him* Out
- Martellus Bennett is active for the Patriots for Sunday Night Football
- Unstoppable 'Golmaal Again' crosses Rs. 200-crore mark at Indian Box-Office
- Google Shows How Its Google Pixel 2 Smartphones Produce Great Videos
- Trump 'must challenge Duterte's horrifying human rights abuses'
- Vietnam and China agree to back off conflicts in S. China Sea
- Johnson calls Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's husband as Gove stumbles
- Vodafone, Idea Cellular sell towers to ATC for INR 78.5 billion
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 India Price Cut