Cooper Kupp hauled in 6-of-7 targets for 47 yards in the Rams' Week 10 win over the Texans.
The Houston defense, which ranked just 30th in scoring entering the game, proved problematic for the Rams early on.
Goff is rolling into the matchup with the Texans Sunday. The offensive line also played far better in the second half, only allowing Jared Goff to be hit six times all day.
One week after finding Sammy Watkins open for a deep 67-yard catch in New York, Goff delivered a dime to Robert Woods to start the third quarter as the Rams scored their longest touchdown of the season on a 94-yard bomb. Goff found Woods again for the former USC Trojans receiver's second touchdown of the game.
In the third-quarter alone, the Rams outgained the Texans 105-40 and outscored them 21-0.
Goff is a player who is looking at some potential post season honors, and frankly should be. Goff finished the contest with 311 yards passing and four touchdowns on just 14 completions.
Los Angeles' defense racked up three sacks, two interceptions and two forced fumbles on Savage.
- NASCAR at Phoenix 2017 Results: Matt Kenseth Wins, Brad Keselowski Advances
- Refocused: Jacksonville Jaguars 20, Los Angeles Chargers 17
- Zverev beats Cilic in impressive ATP Finals debut
- 49ers targeting date for Jimmy Garoppolo's first start
- Saints' Daniel Lasco hospitalized with spine injury suffered vs. Bills
- Redskins' Maurice Harris Makes One-Handed Touchdown Catch
- Lions activate Taylor Decker from PUP list ahead of Browns game
- Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka takes aim at moaning Northern Ireland players
- Carrie Underwood injured in fall at home
- Poles march alongside other European nationalists in Warsaw