Cooper Kupp hauled in 6-of-7 targets for 47 yards in the Rams' Week 10 win over the Texans.
The Houston defense, which ranked just 30th in scoring entering the game, proved problematic for the Rams early on.
Goff is rolling into the matchup with the Texans Sunday. The offensive line also played far better in the second half, only allowing Jared Goff to be hit six times all day.
One week after finding Sammy Watkins open for a deep 67-yard catch in New York, Goff delivered a dime to Robert Woods to start the third quarter as the Rams scored their longest touchdown of the season on a 94-yard bomb. Goff found Woods again for the former USC Trojans receiver's second touchdown of the game.
In the third-quarter alone, the Rams outgained the Texans 105-40 and outscored them 21-0.
Goff is a player who is looking at some potential post season honors, and frankly should be. Goff finished the contest with 311 yards passing and four touchdowns on just 14 completions.
Los Angeles' defense racked up three sacks, two interceptions and two forced fumbles on Savage.
- Refocused: Jacksonville Jaguars 20, Los Angeles Chargers 17
- 49ers targeting date for Jimmy Garoppolo's first start
- Poles march alongside other European nationalists in Warsaw
- Rain showers and chilly temperatures for the Colts game
- Baby Number 3: Kim Kardashian throws a very floral baby shower
- North Korea says Trump 'begged for a war' during his Asia trip
- United Nations urges humane approach to Manus Island crisis
- Apple's Face ID can be bypassed - if you have elaborate resources
- Steelers beat Colts on last-second field goal
- Cristiano Ronaldo: How many children does he have & what are their names?