It's unclear exactly when Noctis will be added to the game, but when he is, I'll be very interested to see how his faster and more agile style of movement blends with the typically slower and heavier hitting Tekken style of combat.
Final Fantasy 15's Noctis Lucis Caelum is regarded by some as the best Final Fantasy protagonist ever, as players just can't get enough of the adventurous royal.
"Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV enters the Tekken 7 ring", Bandai Namco detailed in a blurb accompanying a gameplay trailer. Cindy and the chocobos also make an appearance, which is a nice touch. His addition to the game was revealed during Sunday's Tekken World Tour Finals.
Additionally, some of the Tekken 7 Noctis moves are shown to include elements of magic. The company will have surely heard the calls for more crossovers though, so fingers crossed it will deliver.
Tekken 7 is a fighting video game developed by Bandai Namco for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- Rockefeller Christmas tree lands in New York City
- Google Shows How Its Google Pixel 2 Smartphones Produce Great Videos
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers snap five game losing streak against New York Jets
- Injury fear sees Mane make early Liverpool return
- Salman Khan shares first look of Race 3!
- Here's what Suarez, Messi told Neymar before PSG move
- North Korea soldier flees after being SHOT by OWN side
- Unstoppable 'Golmaal Again' crosses Rs. 200-crore mark at Indian Box-Office
- Vodafone, Idea Cellular sell towers to ATC for INR 78.5 billion
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) Appears on Support Page of Samsung's Site