It's unclear exactly when Noctis will be added to the game, but when he is, I'll be very interested to see how his faster and more agile style of movement blends with the typically slower and heavier hitting Tekken style of combat.
Final Fantasy 15's Noctis Lucis Caelum is regarded by some as the best Final Fantasy protagonist ever, as players just can't get enough of the adventurous royal.
"Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV enters the Tekken 7 ring", Bandai Namco detailed in a blurb accompanying a gameplay trailer. Cindy and the chocobos also make an appearance, which is a nice touch. His addition to the game was revealed during Sunday's Tekken World Tour Finals.
Additionally, some of the Tekken 7 Noctis moves are shown to include elements of magic. The company will have surely heard the calls for more crossovers though, so fingers crossed it will deliver.
Tekken 7 is a fighting video game developed by Bandai Namco for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- Injury fear sees Mane make early Liverpool return
- Trump sarcastically responds to Kim Jong Un insults
- Moto X4 India launch today: Know full specifications, features, price and photos
- Rockefeller Christmas tree lands in New York City
- North Korea soldier flees after being SHOT by OWN side
- Utah's Rudy Gobert Thinks Dion Waiters Targeted His Knee on objective
- I Had To Leave Chelsea To Get Playing Time - Ruben Loftus-Cheek
- Xbox One X Outpaces PS4 Pro Launch Sales in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) Appears on Support Page of Samsung's Site
- Chevrolet reveals 563kW Corvette ZR1