Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has given birth to a baby girl. Both Geo and Alana are fine!
"Alana Martina is just born!"
Though he has only scored once in LaLiga for Madrid, who trail Barcelona by eight points, Ronaldo has spoken of fatherhood offering him a fresh perspective, recently claiming it had "softened" him.
He shared the news alongside a photo of himself and his eldest son, Cristiano Jr, dressed in scrubs as they pose next to a beaming Georgina, who lays in her hospital bed. We're all very happy!
The baby, a girl, has been named Alana Martina. He had two children earlier this year, reportedly through a surrogate mother.
Little Alana Martina joins Cristiano's three children, twins Mateo and Eva and his older son Cristiano Jr.
Speaking about life as a father last week, Ronaldo said: "Being a father is a unique and personal journey, something that has changed me completely". Being a father and seeing my family grow is without doubt the greatest privilege I've had.
- What's The Story Behind DR Horton Inc. (NYSE:DHI)
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Photoshop Rumors, Calling Out The 'Haters' With New Pics
- San Diego Stairwell Collapse Injures 21 Children In Barrio Logan Gym
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali assures Padmavati doesn't distort history
- South Korea Agree to Deal with the North Korea Issue Peacefully
- Volunteer firefighter arrested after killing another firefighter at crash scene, .21 BAC
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction: How and where to watch the planetary event
- Large natural disaster near Iran, Iraq border
- National Football League players observe moment of silence to honor veterans before games
- Redskins' Maurice Harris Makes One-Handed Touchdown Catch