Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has given birth to a baby girl. Both Geo and Alana are fine!
"Alana Martina is just born!"
Though he has only scored once in LaLiga for Madrid, who trail Barcelona by eight points, Ronaldo has spoken of fatherhood offering him a fresh perspective, recently claiming it had "softened" him.
He shared the news alongside a photo of himself and his eldest son, Cristiano Jr, dressed in scrubs as they pose next to a beaming Georgina, who lays in her hospital bed. We're all very happy!
The baby, a girl, has been named Alana Martina. He had two children earlier this year, reportedly through a surrogate mother.
Little Alana Martina joins Cristiano's three children, twins Mateo and Eva and his older son Cristiano Jr.
Speaking about life as a father last week, Ronaldo said: "Being a father is a unique and personal journey, something that has changed me completely". Being a father and seeing my family grow is without doubt the greatest privilege I've had.
- FX severs ties with Louis CK
- Compensation committee to talk Roger Goodell contract
- United Nations urges humane approach to Manus Island crisis
- Bruins beaten by Leafs in OT
- Carrie Underwood injured in fall at home
- Saints' Daniel Lasco hospitalized with spine injury suffered vs. Bills
- Missouri adds to Vols' misery, 50-17
- England deny Aussies in women's Ashes Test
- 5 dead, 11 missing as tourist boat capsizes in Krishna near Vijayawada
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction: How and where to watch the planetary event