The Saints set a franchise record for rushing touchdowns in a game Sunday when they rolled out six against the Bills in a 47-10 victory at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
Taylor was 9-for-18 for 56 yards and an interception before being pulled in the fourth quarter with the Bills down 30-plus.
An in-form Buffalo outfit very much fluffed their lines when last seen on Thursday Night Football as they were soundly beaten by the New York Jets in East Rutherford. He didn't have it all day long, missing open targets all over the field. The Saints quarterback only had 184 passing yards without a single passing touchdown.
The Saints' six rushing touchdowns were the most against the Bills all-time.
The second-year player from California was injured late in the second quarter while covering a kickoff following a Mark Ingram touchdown to give the Saints a 14-3 lead.
New Orleans won by 37 points, imposing their will on the ground from start to finish. Rookie wide receiver Zay Jones will also be watching from the sidelines after suffering an injury against NY. He also might be wishing he was back in Carolina.
The Saints squandered another opportunity for points after a Josh Hill lost fumble off a reception inside the Bills 20 in the first quarter. During a four-play stretch on third down, Buffalo went with a short throw to Mike Tolbert, a pass to Charles Clay which was intercepted, another short pass to Tolbert, and a short throw to LeSean McCoy for good measure. On Peterman's first drive, the Bills turned the ball over on downs.
Turnovers aren't going good: After going minus-three in the turnover battle against the Jets last week, Buffalo was an even 1-1 against the Saints.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali assures Padmavati doesn't distort history
- South Korea Agree to Deal with the North Korea Issue Peacefully
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction: How and where to watch the planetary event
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Photoshop Rumors, Calling Out The 'Haters' With New Pics
- San Diego Stairwell Collapse Injures 21 Children In Barrio Logan Gym
- England deny Aussies in women's Ashes Test
- 5 dead, 11 missing as tourist boat capsizes in Krishna near Vijayawada
- Large natural disaster near Iran, Iraq border
- Baby Number 3: Kim Kardashian throws a very floral baby shower
- Can Auburn finally beat Georgia?