The Michigan football team will take to the road on Saturday afternoon as they travel to take on the Maryland Terrapins in a Big Ten East showdown. Afterwards, Harbaugh and Quinn were seen mere inches apart from one another and sharing some heated words.
MI will be the strongly favored side, but they'll need to keep building on the successes of the past two weeks if they hope to come out victorious this weekend. "He's got a little something he's got to work through".
Just about everything went the way it was supposed to in the first half for the University of MI football team against the University of Maryland. Wolverines Running Back Karan Higdon has 804 yards and 10 touchdowns on the year. Redshirt freshman Kareem Walker added a career-high seven carries for 23 yards. The two combined to rush 22 times for 103 yards in the game.
"When one back eat, we all eat". He immediately limped off the field and followed U-M trainers into the locker room and did not return.
Cornerback Lavert Hill was diagnosed with a concussion at halftime and did not play in the second half. "Take no chances with that", Harbaugh said.
Sophomore defensive end Rashan Gary also left the game during the fourth quarter after staying down on the field for several moments. "It pays big dividends being able to run the football as lots comes off it like play-action passes and bootlegs".
Freshman Cesar Ruiz got the start at right guard over Michael Onwenu, who was dressed after sitting out last week but did not play.
- Rocket launch should be visible from Northern Virginia on Saturday
- In Britain, the plane landed without nose gear
- 'CBI probing second student's role in Pradyuman murder'
- Consumer group says Target selling fidget spinners tainted with lead
- Oklahoma State CB intercepts end zone pass without looking at the ball
- Disneyland shuts down cooling towers following Legionnaire's cases among guests
- United Airlines cancels Delhi flights on air quality concerns
- Kylie Jenner pregnant and depressed ? "She feels so alone"
- Indian city bans begging ahead of Ivanka Trump's visit
- Colombian player appears to mock South Korean opponents with racist gesture