Talking about Gadot, the source stated: "She's tough and stands by her principles". Gadot is likely negotiating from a position of strength, considering just how massive a critical and commercial hit that the first Wonder Woman film became.
Since its release in early June, "Wonder Woman" has earned more than $412 million at the domestic box office, making it the second-highest grossing film of the year, behind Disney's live action "Beauty and the Beast".
Brett made a lot of money from the success of Wonder Woman, thanks to his company having helped finance the first movie.
She'll return as Wonder Woman for this month's all-star Warner Bros./DC Comics blockbuster Justice League, which experts predict will open to at least $100 million (GBP76 million) over the 17 November weekend. "Gal plays the immortal warrior so well, and the film's themes are especially apt for today, empowering all types of people - women and men, young and old - the world over".
According to a source at Warner Bros.
On Friday, actress Ellen Page came out with a slew of allegations against Brett Ratner for outing her as a lesbian and saying degrading things about women such as commenting that a woman on set had a 'flappy p****'.
In the month since The New Yorker and The New York Times published allegations of serial predatory behavior by disgraced fil producer Harvey Weinstein - some 100 women have now accused him of misconduct ranging from harassment to rape - people who said they had been victimized have felt emboldened to voice allegations against men who had been seen as untouchable. "I don't want to have any possible negative impact to the studio until these personal issues are resolved", Brett Ratner said in a statement. Gal Gadot posted. "I stand by all the courageous women confronting their fears and speaking out".
- Does 'due diligence' mean Red Sox are in on Giancarlo Stanton?
- Indian city bans begging ahead of Ivanka Trump's visit
- Country Artists Call for Unity and Strength at 51st Annual CMA Awards
- Ed Westwick BBC drama put on hold after rape allegations against actor
- Colombian player appears to mock South Korean opponents with racist gesture
- The Suntrust Banks Inc. Buys 7370 Shares of Time Warner Inc. (TWX)
- TPP trade deal talks move forward
- Will try to meet Hurriyat leaders: Sharma
- Senegal qualifies for the Russian Federation 2018 World Cup
- Ellen Page to star in Netflix series based on comic