"We will have a team strategy". "It is a practice match for them but it's not a practice match for us".
"Every individual in the team has really put their heart together to perform very well in the past many years and it's a great opportunity for them". It's just a one match but it's a great opportunity for each and everyone of us. "He is one of the legends and to go there and play against him will be a great experience", Samson said. The present Sri Lankan team, which lost badly to India in all formats at home earlier this year, is unlikely to offer a stiff challenge to the formidable home team.
It was good experimentation by the skipper Dinesh Chandimal as he was trying to get the ideal combination for the first Test that begins on November 16.
The islanders had put up a much improved showing against Pakistan, winning the Test series 2-0 in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). "So we will be looking forward to beating them in the coming match tomorrow". "We are lucky to get a good opportunity in this gap", he said. "We don't have enough time to look at their team and plan accordingly".
"He (Herath) is a very experienced cricketer". Dickwella's unbeaten half-century at a quick pace ensured Sri Lanka ended the day scoring their runs at 4.67 per over. All of us know each other well as we have been playing domestic matches for many seasons.
Pandya was earlier named in the squad for the first two Tests against the Islanders."The All-India Senior Selection Committee in consultation with the Indian team management has made a decision to rest all-rounder Hardik Pandya for the upcoming Test series against Sri Lanka", the BCCI statement read. "We are confident", Chandimal said at the Sri Lankans' arrival media conference, a day after stepping on to Indian soil.
BP XI: Sanju Samson (captain & wk), Abhishek Gupta, Akash Bhandari, Avesh Khan, Jalaj Saxena, Jiwanjot Singh, Ravi Kiran, Rohan Prem, B. Sandeep, Tanmay Agarwal, Sandeep Warrier, Anmolpreet Singh.
- Tiffany Haddish Gives Hollywood Men Some Advice in 'SNL' Monologue
- Congress wins Chitrakoot by-election, defeats BJP by over 14000 votes
- President Widodo, Entourage Arrive in Manila to Attend the ASEAN Summit
- FX severs ties with Louis CK
- Bitcoin down with $1000 after upgrade is called off
- Apple's Face ID can be bypassed - if you have elaborate resources
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali assures Padmavati doesn't distort history
- Shocker for Crystal Palace: Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez replacement
- French president condemns ballistic missile attack on Riyadh
- Can Auburn finally beat Georgia?