It's been a less than two months since the company launched the Mi Mix 2, so there's a little possibility to see arrival of the next-generation model hitting the market, unless the device belongs to a new series. And one of the implementations included a design that featured a cutout at the top, quite similar to the infamous "notch" on the iPhone X. Eventually, Xiaomi made a decision to place the front-facing camera module at the bottom bezel of the Mi Mix 2. Furthermore, one can also mark from the leaked images on Weibo that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s seems to be donning selfie camera replicating the TrueDepth camera of iPhone X from the Apple. Maybe the Chinese smartphone giant is incorporating an OLED display technology similar to the iPhone X, completely eliminating the bottom lip. And there has never been a Mi Mix 1s.
The rest of the specifications have not been detailed but what is interesting is the notch present at the top of the display. This has raised many eyes speculating that the Beijing headquartered Chinese company might be planning to unravel another version of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with modified features. In short, this simply is the Mi Mix 2, and not the sequel to the premium, bezel-less smartphone.
There were some rumours earlier this year as well on Xiaomi launching a smaller version of the original Mi Mix, but eventually, that didn't happen. The first Mi Mix, released back in 2016, was only available in China. Xiaomi MI MIX 2 has been priced Rs. 35,999 in India.
- Veteran's Honor Chair at Chuckchansi Park
- Ford to export more cars, components
- Saudi Arabia asks its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately
- GSP confirms dream Whittaker fight despite injury
- Japan hails progress in TPP trade talks, but discord raises doubts
- Unnamed country pulls out of TPP after 'agreement in principal' reached
- Deepika Padukone denies being a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next
- Flipkart Billion Capture+ with stock Android announced; price starts from Rs. 10999
- Watch John Lewis's Christmas advert with Moz the monster under the bed
- "Higgins" of Magnum PI John Hillerman Dies at 84