The smartphone has been launched with two variants - 4GB RAM/32GB storage and 6GB RAM/64GB storage. Even though the phone is available in 4GB RAM with 32 GB storage and 6 GB RAM along with 64 GB storage variants, the company has only launched the former in the Indian market.
What we know of specs is that the front camera will be 20MP. The F5 looks to further strengthen Oppo's position in the domestic market as the "Selfie Expert and leader", reads a press release. The selfie camera comes with AI technology which promises clear and lovely selfies and can be used to unlock the device using facial recognition. The new Oppo smartphone will be exclusively available via Flipkart online for now, and will hit offline retail stores across India soon. It does come with a 20 MP selfie camera with AI-based Beauty Mode.
In addition to this, the phone can identify more than 200 facial recognition spots while clicking selfies and has a customized beauty effect. The large 6-inch display is well-lit - thanks to the Full HD+ resolution.
Coming to the main highlight of the phone, which is its 20MP selfie camera, Oppo boasts that the selfie camera on the F5 is integrated with AI enabled technology. As for the rear camera, the device has 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and f/1.8 aperture. You can expand internal storage on both of these variants using a microSD card up to 256GB. According to the company, the phone will also come equipped with an industry first artificial intelligence (AI) technology for capturing ideal selfies. On the connectivity front, the device support dual sim, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS. However, the bezel-less design is not the only highlight of the OPPO F5. This smartphone also includes a 3,200mAh non-removable battery, while a 16-megapixel snapper is included on the back of this phone. The OPPO F5 actually comes in Red, Black, and Gold color variants, though it's worth noting that the 4GB RAM model comes in Black and Gold color options only, while the 6GB RAM variant will be available in Black and Red color variants. Furthermore, OPPO also announced F5 6GB and F5 youth version which will be launched in December 2017.
- Veterans Day celebrated November 11
- Oil prices rise on supply cuts and political tensions in Saudi Arabia
- Topshop abolishes women-only changing rooms after trans customer was turned away
- Opel announces turnaround and expansion plans
- Family of Roy Halladay issues statement following former Major League Baseball star's death
- PM Netanyahu to be questioned by police for 5th time on Thursday
- OJ Simpson kicked out of hotel after drunken disturbance
- Former Facebook President Says Social Media Is 'Exploiting' Human Psychology
- Harlingen High School JROTC leads special ceremony
- You Can Now Actually Have Breakfast At Tiffany's