O.J. Simpson was booted from the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas Wednesday night after allegedly getting wasted and then being extremely unruly. He was reportedly drunk enough that his behavior eventually broke a few glasses, at which point security was called.
Simpson has remained in Las Vegas after being released from Lovelock Correctional Facility in October, and has reportedly spent a lot of his time on the Las Vegas strip.
As condition of Simpson's parole, he cannot drink or certainly can't drink to intoxication, a source tells Radar - so, if it's determined he was drunk, he could be thrown back behind bars!
Eventually, glasses at the bar broke because of the former National Football League star's behavior, prompting a call to hotel security.
A witness, meanwhile, spotted Simpson inside the hotel shortly after midnight.
The 70-year-old former National Football League player is no stranger to trouble inside Las Vegas hotels.
Simpson's camp has not released a statement related to the most recent alleged disturbance as of the latest reports available. He is subject to alcohol and drug tests whenever they are demanded by Nevada's parole and probation division, and would be considered in compliance if his blood-alcohol levels are below.08 percent. However, the facts of what actually occurred at Clique appear to be very much in dispute at the moment.
- New York City school shut down after toddler dies
- Evans 'gutted' after 'disgraceful' penalty in Northern Ireland defeat
- EA is buying Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment
- Nvidia turned in more record results for Q3 of its fiscal 2018
- TSA Fails 80 Percent Of Undercover Screening Tests, Seeks 3D Scanners
- Russian offered to send prostitutes to Trump's hotel room
- Former Vice President Biden Says Voters Weary Of Incivility
- Martellus Bennett reportedly claimed by Patriots after release by Packers
- Breitbart Defends Roy Moore From Allegations That He Pursued Young Girls
- Kentucky doctor pleads not guilty to assault of Sen. Rand Paul