With a new dry-sump system, new intake system and new exhaust system, the new Continental GT3 has unrestricted power rated at 550 bhp.
The latest Continental GT3 is based on the new facelifted road-going model, which goes on sale next year. The new Continental will initially be raced by the factory M-Sport team ahead of the start of deliveries to customer teams in June 2018. Teams running Continental GT3's have scored 120 podiums and 45 race victories in 528 races. The package will be made to adhere to global GT3 regulations, so statistics such as power output won't be available for a little while longer.
The new Continental GT3 is now being developed and will be ready-to-race for the 2018 season.
The GT3 auto is based on the new Continental GT road vehicle and uses its mostly aluminum structure along with a new development of the manufacturer's four-liter twin-turbo V8 engine.
'The new Continental GT road vehicle has proved to be a great starting point for the development of a new racer, and the engineering development work is true to Bentley's impeccable standards'.
Bentley says testing sessions are already underway, and plans to run a full 24-hour race simulation with the auto to make sure it's up for the challenge of modern endurance racing. Downforce is up on before, while both brakes and suspension are described as "new and bespoke".
The new Bentley Continental GT3 race vehicle has been unveiled. Well, the new Continental GT is out, and Bentley has wasted no time turning it into a GT3 race-ready track monster.
- Martellus Bennett reportedly claimed by Patriots after release by Packers
- Democrats see Trump rebuke in historic wins in Pa. suburbs
- Family of Roy Halladay issues statement following former Major League Baseball star's death
- Opel announces turnaround and expansion plans
- Saudi Arabia asks its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately
- Rapper Nicki Minaj's Brother Jelani Maraj Convicted of Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Veterans Day celebrated November 11
- New York City school shut down after toddler dies
- Jennifer Aniston And Reese Witherspoon's New TV Drama Gets Two-Season Order
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation to increase troop presence in Afghanistan by 3000