With a new dry-sump system, new intake system and new exhaust system, the new Continental GT3 has unrestricted power rated at 550 bhp.
The latest Continental GT3 is based on the new facelifted road-going model, which goes on sale next year. The new Continental will initially be raced by the factory M-Sport team ahead of the start of deliveries to customer teams in June 2018. Teams running Continental GT3's have scored 120 podiums and 45 race victories in 528 races. The package will be made to adhere to global GT3 regulations, so statistics such as power output won't be available for a little while longer.
The new Continental GT3 is now being developed and will be ready-to-race for the 2018 season.
The GT3 auto is based on the new Continental GT road vehicle and uses its mostly aluminum structure along with a new development of the manufacturer's four-liter twin-turbo V8 engine.
'The new Continental GT road vehicle has proved to be a great starting point for the development of a new racer, and the engineering development work is true to Bentley's impeccable standards'.
Bentley says testing sessions are already underway, and plans to run a full 24-hour race simulation with the auto to make sure it's up for the challenge of modern endurance racing. Downforce is up on before, while both brakes and suspension are described as "new and bespoke".
The new Bentley Continental GT3 race vehicle has been unveiled. Well, the new Continental GT is out, and Bentley has wasted no time turning it into a GT3 race-ready track monster.
- Rapper Nicki Minaj's Brother Jelani Maraj Convicted of Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Russian offered to send prostitutes to Trump's hotel room
- New York City school shut down after toddler dies
- GSP confirms dream Whittaker fight despite injury
- Unnamed country pulls out of TPP after 'agreement in principal' reached
- Family of Roy Halladay issues statement following former Major League Baseball star's death
- Jennifer Aniston And Reese Witherspoon's New TV Drama Gets Two-Season Order
- Walt Disney Earnings, Revenues Miss Street; Shares Down 3%
- Evans 'gutted' after 'disgraceful' penalty in Northern Ireland defeat
- Nvidia turned in more record results for Q3 of its fiscal 2018