Two students at a French school have been badly injured in a vehicle attack, according to local media. Media reports that the victims were all Chinese nationals and students.
A suspect had been taken into custody after he rammed his vehicle into a crowd outside a college in Blagnac, near the city of Toulouse.
The driver, 28, was arrested Frencn authorities. However, the man had been in conflict of the law in drugs-related cases.
La Dépêche, the regional newspaper in the Toulouse area, reported that the two students were "between life and death".
The driver has long suffered from psychological problems and was hospitalised until December 2016, the prosecutor said. They have since been taken to hospital in Toulouse.
Toulouse Mayor Jean-Luc Moudenc tweeted (in French): "Very shocked by the aggression towards the students in Blagnac".
More than 240 people have been killed in France since early 2015 in attacks by Islamist militants or assailants inspired by the Islamic State group. It is not clear as of now whether it is a terrorist attack or not.
- Aishwarya Rai Confirms Clash With Salman Khan
- Pakistan allows Kulbhushan Jadhav to meet his wife on 'humanitarian grounds'
- Eminem Releases New Song "Walk on Water" Featuring Beyonce
- Evra given season-long ban by UEFA
- On the Google map found a spaceship from "Star wars"
- BBC stars highlight equal pay day
- China will lift foreign ownership limits on financial market JVs - vice finmin
- Panel for pay hike of lower court judges likely to be setup
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2s Model Accused of Copying Apple iPhone X Designs
- United Kingdom gold jewellery demand hit by pre-Brexit jitters