The new title is the second addition to EA's Star Wars franchise and fans are eager to play.
After DICE's predecessor's developers made a decision to focus on the multiplayer component, Star Wars Battlefront 2 also includes a single-player campaign, majority based on The Return of the Jedi Knights "Plays". However, it's only accessible to EA Access subscribers and players who bought the $79.99 Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on Xbox One or PC.
We will most likely discount the game like we did last time around the movie launch, and maybe you'll even see some selective discounts around the holidays, either Thanksgiving or Christmas.
The trial will allow you to experience parts of the single-player and multiplayer modes. Also, players progress from the trial will be carried over to the full game if they decide to buy it.
Star Wars Battlefront II will be released on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC later this month, but certain players can already play the highly-anticipated sci-fi shooter ahead of its launch date. The game will be released on November 17th.
- Google Chrome will soon block those annoying site redirects
- Delhi Congress forms human chain against demonetisation
- Income Tax raids in premises belonging to VKSasikala and her kin
- Terry Crews has reportedly filed a police report about his sexual assault
- United States joins Saudi in accusing Iran over Yemen moves
- Modi, Sheikh Hasina flag off new train service
- Iran supply of missiles 'act of war': Saudi Arabia
- Chuck Person indicted as part of college basketball corruption probe
- Texas church shooting: Mental health and gun violence
- NY says 'no' to constitutional convention