Harry Kane is expected to be fit to face Arsenal after the global break, according to Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino.
"The games we have had in the last month have been really good and the results have been very positive", he added.
Pochettino, meanwhile, previously indicated that he would be willing to sign a 15-year contract at Tottenham, but when asked whether he envisaged matching the 20-year managerial tenure of Arsene Wenger at Arsenal, the Argentinean was more circumspect. "He received a kick in his knee, but don't worry, he will be available in the next game", Pochettino was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.
But Pochettino does not expect the problem to impact his star man's availability for club duty, as Spurs go into the Arsenal match on November 18 level on points with second-placed Manchester United. He said: "Harry is okay, he's very good".
"My commitment to the club and Daniel [Levy] is complete".
With progression into the Champions League knockout stages already guaranteed, Pochettino's work in developing Spurs over the last three-and-a-half years has been incredible, and he deserves all the plaudits he is receiving.
"Tottenham is a club with a massive potential". I am so happy here. "You'd like to think a team spending that much is going to be right up there".
- Lockheed Martin receives contract to develop laser weapons for USA fighter jets
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) Issues FY18 Earnings Guidance
- Delhi Congress forms human chain against demonetisation
- Boy with rare disease gets brand new skin with gene therapy
- Over-the-Counter Pain Pills Just as Potent as Opioids in ER Patients
- Solar scam case: Kerala CM Vijayan tables report in Assembly
- White House Statement on Iranian-Supported Missile Attacks Against Saudi Arabia
- Kevin Durant Injury Updates: Warriors Forward To Miss Wednesday Night's Game
- Justice League's Budget Reportedly Revealed
- Gossip Girl Star Ed Westwick Accused of Rape