The limited period offer is valid only from November 10 till November 25, but we got an early peek into the offers before they go live on Friday.
The highest cashback of Rs 300 will be available to Jio Prime members who are first time patronisers of MobiKwik.
In a bid to further consolidate its position, Reliance Jio Infocomm has rolled out a range of cashback offers for its Jio Prime customers, including a triple cashback offer of up to ₹2,599 on every recharge. Apart from this, cashback of up to Rs 300 on every recharge by Jio's partner wallets including digital payment wallets like AmazonPay, AxisPay, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe can be availed under this offer.
For recharges done using partner wallets, the cashback of Rs. 300/- will be credited instantly to the user's wallet. Exisiting uses will be paid instant cashbacks of Rs 149, 35, Rs 20, Rs 15 and Rs 0 for these wallets respectively.
Jio's offers were perceived as the most disruptive tariffs on 4G and voice calls, but incumbents like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea Cellular closed that gap recently.
Prime members can get triple cash back up to Rs. 2599 for every recharge of Rs. 399 and above.
Under the Jio triple cashback offer, subscribers who recharge with Rs. 399 and above from MyJio app or Jio.com site will get Rs. 400 cashback in the form of eight vouchers of Rs. 50 each.
And lastly, Jio is offering special vouchers of its e-commerce partners such as AJio, Yatra.com, and Reliancetrends.com. These vouchers can be used while purchasing future recharge packs.
Prime membership program was announced back in February 2017 for a price of Rs 99 a year.
Shopping at reliancetrends.com with the Reliance Trends vouchers will fetch an instant discount of Rs 500/- on purchases worth Rs 1,999/- and above.
- Cursive writing now required in elementary schools in IL
- Colts Release Cornerback Vontae Davis
- It Looks Like Remy Ma Is Finally About To Have Her Moment
- HC refuses to stay Tipu Jayanti fete
- Wrapping Your Router With Aluminum Foil Improves Wi-Fi Signal, Study Says
- Ford India launches all new 2018 EcoSport; here's everything to know
- UCLA's LiAngelo Ball, two teammates arrested in China for shoplifting
- Skipper Kohli backs Dhoni after criticism wave
- Tom Brady isn't masking his respect for the Broncos
- Tata Motors Q2 profit vrooms 195% on JLR sales