iOS 11.1.1 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
The feature is now available to developers and members of the public using the latest iOS 11.2 beta. We have covered the iOS 11.1 keyboard autocorrect issue which has been plaguing a vast number of users.
Another fix in the update deals with situations where they "Hey Siri" command stops working.
Apple's new iOS 11.1.1 update focuses primarily on bugs and issues which were previously discovered in iOS 11.1.
Apple is expected to release iOS 11.2 soon, although it has not specified the launch date. Developers in the US reportedly saw the the Apple Pay Cash option appear in the Messages app on the iOS 11.2 beta this week.
To send money to another Apple Pay Cash user on iPhone or iPad, open a new or existing conversation in Messages tap the App Store icon tap the Apple Pay icon enter an amount tap Pay add an optional message tap the upwards arrow review and confirm the payment with Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode.
When you receive money it will automatically be stored on your Apple Pay Cash card.
Users need to have two-step verification set up on their phones for Apple Pay Cash to work.
What's your favourite iOS 11.1 feature?
- The Last Jedi Season Is Coming - Electronic Arts
- Breitbart Defends Roy Moore From Allegations That He Pursued Young Girls
- IPhone X parts estimated at US$370: IHS Markit
- EA May Not Release Madden and Other Sports Titles Annually Anymore
- Louis CK's controversial movie I Love You, Daddy cancels premiere
- Ford India launches all new 2018 EcoSport; here's everything to know
- HC refuses to stay Tipu Jayanti fete
- Penny Mordaunt has replaced Priti Patel in cabinet reshuffle
- TSA Fails 80 Percent Of Undercover Screening Tests, Seeks 3D Scanners
- Jio announces triple cashback offer for Jio Prime members