iOS 11.1.1 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
The feature is now available to developers and members of the public using the latest iOS 11.2 beta. We have covered the iOS 11.1 keyboard autocorrect issue which has been plaguing a vast number of users.
Another fix in the update deals with situations where they "Hey Siri" command stops working.
Apple's new iOS 11.1.1 update focuses primarily on bugs and issues which were previously discovered in iOS 11.1.
Apple is expected to release iOS 11.2 soon, although it has not specified the launch date. Developers in the US reportedly saw the the Apple Pay Cash option appear in the Messages app on the iOS 11.2 beta this week.
To send money to another Apple Pay Cash user on iPhone or iPad, open a new or existing conversation in Messages tap the App Store icon tap the Apple Pay icon enter an amount tap Pay add an optional message tap the upwards arrow review and confirm the payment with Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode.
When you receive money it will automatically be stored on your Apple Pay Cash card.
Users need to have two-step verification set up on their phones for Apple Pay Cash to work.
What's your favourite iOS 11.1 feature?
- Women who use IUDs may have lower risk of cervical cancer
- Former Vice President Biden Says Voters Weary Of Incivility
- Tom Brady isn't masking his respect for the Broncos
- Nintendo Switch Debuts Its First Streaming Service
- Kentucky doctor pleads not guilty to assault of Sen. Rand Paul
- Garth Brooks Explains His 'Showtime Decision' to Lip-Synch at the CMAs
- Breitbart Defends Roy Moore From Allegations That He Pursued Young Girls
- TSA Fails 80 Percent Of Undercover Screening Tests, Seeks 3D Scanners
- Ramos: Real's Door Is Open For Neymar
- Red Sox prospect Daniel Flores, 17, dies of cancer