We spotted Blake Lively filming for her new movie, The Rhythm Section, on Talbot Street today.
The 30-year-old American actress went make-up free as she traded in her sweeping gowns for a padded brown jacket, wide leg pants and a blue beanie as filming commenced.
Are you shocked by Blake's latest look?
Blake Lively's made a habit of picking roles post-Gossip Girl that have required her to transform in some way. And Lively stressed it was important to her that there would be nothing glamorized about her look.
The movie, slated for release in February 2019, stars Blake as a woman who plots revenge against those who killed her family.
Proving to be ever so chilly in Ireland, the beauty was given a thermal water bottle to warm herself up.
Lively is starring in the spy thriller based on a book by Mark Burnell.
Described as a "female-driven worldwide espionage thriller", The Rhythm Section will be an adaptation of British writer Mark Burnell's novel of the same name. After discovering that the crash was not an accident, her anger awakens a new sense of objective and she rises to uncover the truth by adopting the identity of an assassin to track down those responsible.
- Priti Patel rebuked by Theresa May - but escapes sack - over Israel meetings
- The Final Fifty Shades Freed Trailer is Here!
- IPhone X Is 'Most Breakable iPhone Ever'
- Johnson to call Iran after reports comments could harm Zaghari-Ratcliffe case
- Today Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA) Stock Reaches 1 Year Low
- CVS to offer next-day drug delivery
- Injunction hearing set for Thursday
- Protect yourself from the flu
- Deion Sanders annihilates Tony Romo over tackling comments
- Anthony Weiner expected to report to prison Monday