Bellamar also says Piven groped her again at the Playboy Mansion, and sent her "abusive" and "explicit" texts, texts that she claims Sprint is helping her track down for the record. "'Member grabbing my boobies on the [couch emoji] without asking??" the former Beverly Hills Nannies star tweeted on Monday, October 30.
"Member when I tried to leave; you grabbed me by the a**, looked at yourself in the mirror, & said what a "beautiful couple" we made?"
Piven has yet to respond to Bellamar's tweets and was interviewed by AOL's Build Series Tuesday morning but the allegations were not addressed.
She later added that Piven, "on two occasions, cornered me and forcefully fondled my breasts and bum".
"And, don't try to deny it, sir". Piven is now starring in the CBS drama Wisdom of the Crowd.
The actor starred on the HBO series for eight seasons, picking up three Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe for his performance as high-powered agent Ari Gold. Her film credits include "Suicide Squad".
Us Weekly has reached out to Piven's rep for comment.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc
- New York City's Michelin stars announced for 2018
- A Woman Is Claiming She Contracted Herpes From a Sephora Free Sample
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) Earns In-Line Rating from Evercore ISI
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (ERM) Receives Buy Rating from Peel Hunt
- Canadian economy unexpectedly shrinks 0.1% in August
- Browns almost landed AJ McCarron from Bengals
- USA women 'lost at sea' never activated emergency beacon, Coast Guard says
- You won't have to pay to win in 'Battlefront II' after all
- Former TDP leader Revanth Reddy to join Congress after meeting Rahul Gandhi