"The Cabinet Office will be conducting an investigation to see if there has been a breach of the ministerial code".
International Trade Minister Mark Garnier is the latest MP to be drawn into the Westminster sex scandal after reportedly admitting asking his secretary to buy sex toys for him and calling her "sugar tits".
"These stories, if they are true, are obviously totally unacceptable", Mr Hunt told a BBC political programme.
Environment Secretary Michael Gove was forced to apologize Saturday after he attempted to joke about Weinstein during a radio interview.
May called any reports of sexual harassment "deeply concerning" after reports that women working in Parliament had set up a WhatsApp group where warnings about men could be shared to warn others.
Hunt also revealed that Prime Minister Theresa May planned to write to the Speaker of the House, John Bercow, to ask his advice on how to change the culture of harassment in Westminster.
"I think people at home will be quite angry about this because, a bit like the Harvey Weinstein stuff, Parliament, like Hollywood, is very good at preaching to people what they ought to be doing and how they ought to be behaving".
Mr Garnier, a minister for worldwide trade, could not be reached by AFP for comment on Sunday but has admitted the accusations, according to the paper, calling the sex toys purchase "high jinks".
Garnier acknowledged that the incident took place but vehemently denied it constituted sexual harassment.
The 53-year-old MP for Wyre Forest in the West Midlands told the newspaper: "I'm not going to deny it because I'm not going to be dishonest".
She said: "The next day, he said, 'Come on, let's do it.' He took me to Soho and gave me the money to buy two vibrators. He said one was for his wife and the other was for a woman who worked in his constituency office".
Garnier said in the current Harvey Weinstein-climate, this could "look like dinosaur behaviour" but said "in the context of the time, we got on fine".
A BREXIT minister called his secretary "sugar t*ts" and also asked her to buy him VIBRATORS, it has been claimed.
Garnier did not respond to a request for comment sent to his parliamentary office.
- Most Texans players join 11 Seahawks in protest
- Florida Fires Head Coach Jim McElwain
- Jordan Spieth admits former President Barack Obama recently beat him at golf
- Rahul Gandhi's dog tweet irks Assam minister
- Tottenham Hitman Kane Ruled Out Of Man United Clash
- Sunscreen Snow Falling On Exoplanet Detected By Hubble Space Telescope
- White House opposed vote on Israel 'annexation' bill
- Real Madrid beaten in Girona amid Catalan crisis
- Patriots Hold Off Chargers 21-13 for 4th Straight Win
- J&K: Policeman Martyred, Two Terrorists Killed in Bandipora Encounter