Now, the two lovers have taken their relationship to the next level and they chose the Kardashian-Jenner matron, Kris Jenner, as the official to marry them at the emotional event.
Guests included Sofia Vergara, Melanie Griffith, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan O'Brien, Emily Rickards, and Cheyenne Jackson, and they were told to follow a black-and-white dress code for the ceremony and reception.
So happy for Colton and Jeff!
Colton Haynes is officially off the market.
According to Elle, the grooms wore matching white tuxedos and invited 120 guests. "I love you & am excited to spend the rest of my life with you".
'But more than the flowers and decorations, it's really about everyone coming together and everyone you love being with in the same room.
Leatham described the wedding's theme as "Cher meets a Guns N' Roses" video. "The really great thing about being with Jeff is that since we got together my relationships with my friends have gotten better, my family relationships have gotten better".
"I Love you - My Husband - My Love - My Everything", Leatham captioned the wedding photo.
He wrote in the caption: 'Last night I married the man of my dreams.
- House Passes A Budget For 2018; Clears The Way For Tax Reform
- United Kingdom officials to investigate minister in sex harassment case
- QBs Prescott, Cousins in focus as Dallas Cowboys meet Washington
- Roger Federer overcomes Juan Martin Del Potro in Swiss Indoors final
- Patriots Hold Off Chargers 21-13 for 4th Straight Win
- Selena Gomez talks about kidney transplant
- Almost entire Texans team protests after owner firestorm
- Alert security guard foils ATM robbery bid in city
- Barzani announces his resignation as Iraq's Kurdish leader
- Two US Navy SEALs 'investigated over Green Beret strangulation death in Mali'