A truck and buggy crash in Evergreen Township, Michigan, killing three and injuring six Sheridan, Michigan residents.
The accident occurred at 8:34 a.m. Sunday on East Condensery Road near Townhall Road in Evergreen Township near Sheridan, which is located in south-central Montcalm County.
Two young girls, aged 7,9 and a 12 year old boy were killed and 6 others were hospitalized with serious to critical injuries after the collision.
Police say the truck was eastbound on Condensary Road when it struck the rear of the buggy, which was carrying nine people.Читайте также: Roger Federer overcomes Juan Martin Del Potro in Swiss Indoors final
Officials said drugs and alcohol were not factors in the accident, which remains under investigation by the Michigan State Police.
The six others tenants of the surrey were transported to territory clinics where they were recorded in basic condition. Troopers say their injuries are life-threatening.
Names of the people involved are still being withheld by Michigan State Police.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Most Texans players join 11 Seahawks in protest
- North Korea conducts mass-evacuation drills as threat of war heightens
- Harry Kane ruled out of match against Manchester United
- Deleting messages on WhatsApp for all recipients starts rolling out
- Falcons vs Jets Week 8 Game Recap
- J&K: Policeman Martyred, Two Terrorists Killed in Bandipora Encounter
- Sunscreen Snow Falling On Exoplanet Detected By Hubble Space Telescope
- QBs Prescott, Cousins in focus as Dallas Cowboys meet Washington
- Texas A&M's home losing streak to SEC West opponents is incredible
- House Passes A Budget For 2018; Clears The Way For Tax Reform