I'm coming clean.it's me.Pidi.I'm way cooler than him.
With the hilarious tweet, Rahul Gandhi gave it back to his disparager who claimed that the surge in number of his followers and retweets of his official Tweeter handle is managed from artificial bots.
"Look what I can do with a tweet... oops... treat", says the tweet. Gandhi said in his Twitter post.
Sarma had fallen out with former Assam chief minister Tarun Gogoi and quit the Congress in July 2014.
But Assam health and education minister Himanta Biswa Sarma chose to remind Gandhi why he left the Congress to join the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
BJP's IT cell head Amit Malviya was more scathing in his response.
Rahul cleared the mystry behind his growing Twitter popularity and told the world about "Pidi", a poonch who manages his social media accounts.
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi today took to Twitter to end the speculation over who tweets for the Gandhi scion.
"Waqt badal jata hai, insaan badal jate hain/ waqt, waqt pe rishto ke andaaz badal jate hain (Time changes, so do persons/ Relations' equations change along with times)...why blame Pidi", Dev wrote while retweeting Sarma's old tweet.
The minister was quick to reply to Gandhi's tweet.
- Iraqi Kurds' Independence Dreams Dashed as President Steps Down
- LeBron James Says Cavaliers Are 'Fine' Despite Early Season Struggles
- UP board class 12 exams 2018 to to begin from February 6
- Dave Martinez Reportedly Named Nationals Manager, Agrees to 3-Year Contract
- Caroline Wozniacki stands firm to claim WTA Finals title
- South African Miller blasts fastest T20I century
- Stock'S Earning Overview Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI)
- Forecasters: Prepare for heavy rain
- West Virginia inmate escapes jail disguised as civilian
- Security Chief In Gaza Survives Assassination Attempt