"We realized that actually, there is no way that Wonder Woman will ever give up on mankind", Gadot revealed during a promotional stop for Justice League in Beijing. And once they chose to shoot the solo movie, [the] Wonder Woman movie, and we started to dig in and understand the core of the character, we realized that actually there is no way that Wonder Woman will ever give up on mankind. "The reason why she left the island was that she wanted to make their life better and safer". So - I'm giving you a very honest answer - sometimes, in a creative process, you establish something that is not necessarily the right decision, but then you can always correct it and change it. This time, it's Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) being put in the spotlight. Gadot explains, "She's this glue to the team".
The anticipated superhero film unites Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman and The Flash together in a bid to save the world after Superman's death, even though he is Superman and is defintely in the movie!Superman is once again played by Man of Steel's Henry Cavill. And though there are a number of high-profile examples littered throughout Marvel's portfolio and the DC Extended Universe, it didn't take long before comic book fans took notice of the Wonder Woman retcon. "She makes each and every one of them feel stronger and more capable".
That said, when it comes down to it, the woman Gadot described as "warrior of the Amazons, daughter of Zeus, and protector of the world" will not have much a choice when it comes to stepping up as a member of the Justice League.
In her standalone film, viewers saw a wide-eyed, innocent Diana who went through challenges and heartbreak to open her eyes to both the evil and good in the world, and in man.
Hopefully this trend of DC learning from incorrect past decisions continues on into Justice League, which hits theaters November 17, 2017. In this photo, the actress attended the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards in Inglewood, California on August 27, 2017.
- ATP Basel - Thursday Schedule: Roger Federer faces Benoit Paire
- NASA discovers first 'Interstellar Object', not Nibiru or Planet X
- Pofits soar at International Airlines Group, owner of British Airways
- Bloodhound SSC finally runs, breaks 210mph in first runway test
- Sony Launches Two Budget Xperia R1 Smartphones In India
- Trump and US House tax lawmaker reopen door to 401(k) changes
- Samsung Pay In India Gets Support For Android 8.0 Oreo
- Premier League team of the weekend: Tottenham, Chelsea, and Arsenal stars included
- Simon Cowell taken to hospital following fall at London home
- Financial Aid Can't Keep Pace With Public College Tuition Hikes