"American Vandal" is coming back to crack another case. Senior class clown Dylan Maxwell (Jimmy Tatro) is expelled for the crime, but something doesn't sit right with sophomore Peter Maldonado (Tyler Alvarez), who launches investigation to discover if Dylan was truly the one who did it. The series was created by Dan Perrault and Tony Yacenda.
While a plot for the second season has yet to be announced, a teaser released by Netflix reveals Peter will once again narrate a mystery in Season 2. Peter asks in the clip as the yearbook photos of five new characters are shown: Halen Goldenberg, Abby Kessler, Ted Hu, Olivia Goodman, and Ben Callahan. Despite ridiculous, hilarious premise, it's one of the best shows I've seen on Netflix this year.
All eight episodes of American Vandal season 1 are available on Netflix right now, and season 2 will arrive sometime in 2018 - presumably around September, since that's when the first season debuted. It's far smarter than it has any right to be, and I'm hoping the second season manages to recapture its brilliant casting and expand its scope to tackle a different style of true crime project now that it's so perfectly poked fun at season 1's influences.
We'll let you know more about this series and the release date for the new season when we hear more from Netflix.
- NIA raids residence of Shahid Yousuf in Budgam
- MTA to end MetroCard system, alcohol ads
- Xbox Live Games with Gold for November 2017 announced
- 10-year-old detained by Border Patrol after surgery
- Microsoft's profit beats estimates on gains from cloud services
- No role for Assad in Syria's future: Tillerson
- Three new methods to link mobile number with Aadhaar - Check out
- Maroon 5 to perform at new Bucks arena
- Amazon Key allows strangers to open your front door
- Rodgers Has Screws Inserted In Collarbone