Perry was in the midwestern city for a concert, when she and her entourage surprised newlyweds Hayley Rosenblum and Blondie Dudney at the Four Seasons Hotel on Saturday night.
Well, unless Katy's millennial pink baseball hat counts as wedding attire, which we're thinking it does.
Needless to say, the bride and groom were shocked to see a world-famous pop star show up unannounced at the reception but had a great time hobnobbing and sharing a dance with Perry. "Then behind all of them, I saw Katy Perry and she went straight to the dance floor with her dance crew".
Everyone kind of stopped to check out the interlopers, who rushed onto the dance floor with their hands in the air, yelling, Prada said.
Even though Perry and her friends only stayed at the reception for about ten or so minutes-except for some of Perry's tour dancers, who stayed longer to continue grooving-it seems everyone loved the surprise. She asked the bride and groom if she could witness their special occasion. "But that was the icing on the cake".
In 2013 she and "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson were spotted scoping out a wedding rehearsal of two strangers at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif.
- Advisors Asset Management Inc. Trims Holdings in Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB)
- Twitter plans to add purple checks to all political ads
- Photographer dropped by Vogue amid sexual harassment allegations
- This Grammy-Winning Singer Just Opened Up About His Gender Fluidity
- Here's How You Can Buy an Apple Watch for Just $25
- Meghan Markle's half-sister denies rumours of rift with actress
- You Can Now Go Live on Instagram with a Friend
- Chipotle, AT&T Post Q3 Earnings Misses, AMD Beats
- Amazon takes on office supply retailers with launch of Business Prime Shipping
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM): Scrutinizing the Chart