Though she didn't have any biological children, she "started mentoring young actresses", adding, "That's where I thought, 'I have a place to be a mom here, not a biological mom but a mom and an auntie and a friend'". "We've been colleagues and in some ways it's a very health place to be because then you have a clear line between your professional life and relationship and your persona". All of which the actress denies and could have been denied by Sarah Jessica Parker as well, but she chose to keep quiet and let the media storm surrounding Cattrall swell. "And then I realized what a commitment it was just to the [IVF] procedures". But according to Cattrall, who played Samantha Jones on the show and in two movies, she was never that close with her on-screen BFFs.
"That was my early 40s and I had just started filming 'Sex and the City, ' the chances of getting pregnant with these procedures was, everyone was talking about it", she explained, as reported by the UK's Daily Mail.
Things haven't been especially friendly between Kim Cattrall and her former Sex and the City costars lately.
"The only "DEMAND" I ever made was that I didn't want to do a 3rd film", she tweeted.
Here's the truth: That will never happen in a million years, and we just think that this is Cattrall being snarky more so than anything else to some of the critics who, for a long time, ridiculed her show for its lack of diversity among main characters.
Cattrall has expressed her thoughts on motherhood in past interviews, saying that she finds being described as "childless" offensive.
She took issue with being portrayed in the press as "demanding or a diva". "Another actress should play it - maybe they could make it an African-American Samantha Jones or a Hispanic Samantha Jones". Last month, she said, "I'm disappointed".
The star contemplated trying to start a family with ex-husband Mark Levinson after they Wednesday in 1998, but came to the realisation that parenthood might not be in her future.
The actress addressed reports that her demands led studio Warner Bros.to kill Sex and the City 3, which she called "ridiculous".
The interview is scheduled to air Monday night. But that series finished 13 years ago, and though two movies followed, it is hardly in the cultural vanguard these days.
- IV Sasi... we will miss you sir: Mollywood grieve their loss
- Millis man charged in crash that injured Patriots player
- Philippe Coutinho says Liverpool did not follow Jurgen Klopp's instructions against Tottenham
- Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) Shares Sold by Meeder Asset Management Inc
- Trump has no plans to block scheduled release of JFK records
- 479 nominations filed for Himachal Assembly polls
- World Health Organization removes Mugabe as goodwill ambassador after global pressure
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) PT Raised to $80.00
- 5 shot in NorCal shooting spree; suspect arrested
- Gears Of War 4 Will Look Pretty Amazing On Xbox One X