Thursday, 18 October 2018
Latest news
Main » Kelly Accuser Details Physical Abuse & Sexual Coercion In New Interview

Kelly Accuser Details Physical Abuse & Sexual Coercion In New Interview

24 October 2017

Jones told Rolling Stone she met Kelly in June 2011 after he performed in Dallas. The tape allegedly shows Kelly telling a girl to call him "daddy" and urinating in her mouth. He instructed her to always call him "daddy" and never by his real name Robert. When they met in the club's VIP section, he invited her to his next tour stop. "I didn't know what he meant by 'raised" at the time. Cameras constantly monitored their movements and Kelly would punish them for leaving without permission, she said - either by taking away their phones for days or weeks at a time, or by withholding food, sometimes for as long as two and a half days. She did that as soon as she could.

Sadly another woman has come forward with an allegation of sexual coercion and physical abuse against R'n'B star R Kelly. They exchanged information and a relationship started quickly.

In November of 2011, less than year after the two first met, she said he became abusive. She lived with two of his other girlfriends, and he allegedly demanded that each of them contact Kelly or one of his employees before leaving their room - even for something as small as needing to go the bathroom. "But he plopped down on the couch and pulled out his penis and started pleasuring himself".

Jones shrugged off the incident and they had oral sex at the hotel. According to the former radio DJ, the two had oral sex before Kelly said he wanted to "train" her sexually.

When asked what she hopes people take from the explosive allegations, Jones said she just wants Kelly's accusers to be taken seriously. She told Rolling Stone that after a little small talk the superstar gave her his number and told her to text him. She said she felt very uncomfortable at times especially during intercourse because he was very controlling.

He offered to double her salary if she moved to Chicago and she admits that he treated her well at times, offering her shopping sprees and other creature comforts. She quit her job to be with him.

After Jones confronted Kelly on the phone about accusations of child abuse images, which surfaced in February 2002 and saw the singer indicted on multiple charges - he was found not guilty on 14 counts. She claims he told her: "I have friends and I have girls I've raised".

She told the magazine: "He would start kicking me, telling me I was a stupid b**** [and] don't ever get in his business".

After that, Jones moved in with Kelly in Chicago where things only went downhill. In August 2013, she thought about killing herself. She also said his behavior would abruptly become affectionate - for instance, when he was on tour "he treated me like a princess", and incorporated her into a bawdy performance during his concerts.

"I was attracted to him and was just like, 'Well, OK. What use am I when I walk out of here?'" But she stayed in contact with Kelly, finding it hard to let go, and says the conversations were amicable. It is unfortunate that Ms. Jones, after public statements to the contrary, is now attempting to portray a relationship history with Mr. Kelly as anything other than consensual involvement between two adults.

The rep continued: "As stated previously, Mr Kelly does not control the decision-making or force the actions of any other human being, including Ms Jones, by her own admission".

Kelly Accuser Details Physical Abuse & Sexual Coercion In New Interview