Everyone has a story about when they first saw Fiona the hippo.
The couple was standing in line waiting to see Fiona when Roll turned around to ask someone to take a photo of her and Kreble with the internet's favorite hippo.
The Cincinnati Zoo's popular baby hippo, Fiona, has drawn a lot of love but perhaps none quite like this moment: From her exhibit, she got a front-row seat to a wedding proposal between two of her fans. During the couple's visit to the hippo enclosure, Kelble got down on one knee to propose.
Roll told the Daily Buzz the proposal caught her by surprise, and the photobomb by Fiona wasn't planned either.
The hippopotamus is the most unsafe animal in all of Africa (if you don't count mosquitos), killing more people per year than any other large animal. The couple had been following Fiona's plight since she was born dangerously early in February, setting off a life-and-death struggle that went viral.
And it all comes full circle: Roll is a radiology tech at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, which, coincidentally, helped deliver Fiona when she was born six weeks premature at 29 pounds.
- Britain Coffee Chain Costa Coffee Raises 6.7 Percent profit
- Hitman Gets Game of the Year Edition and Xbox One X Support
- House Committee Launches Investigation Into US, Russia Uranium Deal Struck Under Obama
- Kourtney Kardashian Jokes That She's Pregnant Again
- Minnesota's Zach Parise undergoes back surgery
- Kid Rock says he won't be running for US Senate
- Samsung Android 8.0 Oreo Release Expected Early Next Year
- Ibrahim Halawa returns back to Ireland today
- FAA investigating another Air Canada incident at San Francisco Airport
- NI abortion law 'inhuman and degrading'