In fact, our trade expert - Akshaye Rathi (exhibitor and distributor) too had predicted Golmaal Again to earn about Rs 75 crore, but looks like it's going to exceed all expectations. The overseas collection of Golmaal Again movie up to now is $3.17 million which is approximately equal to Rs.20.62 crore.
The Ajay Devgn-starrer's business was little less on Saturday as compared to the first day collection, but the figure was still impressive. "Golmaal" collected Rs 28.5 crore on Sunday, thus taking the total to Rs 87.1 crore (approx). The second-day box office collection of Golmaal Again movie is 28.37 cr.
The film is doing phenomenal business in Mumbai circuit with close to Rs 35 crore net approx over the weekend, which is fantastic considering Shah Rukh Khan's Raees holding Rs 41 crore net on its first weekend (the best lifetime total this year after Bahubali - The Conclusion). Despite having a clash with Aamir Khan's Secret Superstar, the Rohit Shetty directorial seems to be unstoppable at the box office.
Ajay Devgn-Parneeti Chopra's Diwali release Golmaal Again is continuing to mint money at the box office.
There are also reports that the makers of the film have increased the screen count after receiving such overwhelming response.
Fans who had flocked into the theater to catch a show of Golmaal Again couldn't contain their excitement seeing the Golmaal team at the venue. Now, Golmaal Again or Golmaal 4 promises fun-filled laugh ride again same like Golmaal previous films. This is the first time when Horror element is added in the Golmaal Series.
From the Golmaal franchise to Singham, the duo has churned out one hit after another. The movie features Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Tushar Kapoor, Kunal Kemmu, Shreyas Talpade in the lead role and Nitin Mukesh in supporting roles. Golmaal Again had the biggest release in the franchise, and people flocked to the theatres to get entertained.
- Amazon accidentally delivers 30kg of cannabis to Florida couple
- Joshua Expects Takam To Complete 12 Rounds
- Appeals Court Sets Terms for Abortion for Teen Immigrant
- 'Magnum, PI' reboot pilot given the OK from CBS, reports say
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Return For A Second Season
- Government launches campaign to stop patients pressuring Global Positioning System for antibiotics
- Verstappen penalty call "the worst I've ever seen" - Lauda
- Kaspersky Lab outlines plans to submit software for independent review
- Dwyane Wade Will Come Off the Bench for the Cavaliers
- Ex-FBI Director Comey Vows to 'Tweet in Useful Ways'