The London side are 15th in the table with eight points from eight games while Brighton are a spot above them with a similar record but a better goal difference.
Further forward, Michail Antonio scored West Ham's only goal at Turf Moor and will surely be given another chance to impress from the right flank, while Marko Arnautovic will line up on the opposite flank. For the sake of the team, we need their professionalism and competition and Adrian is acting like that.
Manuel Lanzini, injured for the opening portion of the season, is set to play at No.10.
Brighton have only won one of their seven league visits to West Ham (D2 L4) - a 1-0 win in the Championship in November 2004. "They could both be back for the Spurs game".
Hughton's men will be without defender Shane Duffy, who has a groin strain, while Davy Propper is also out with a thigh problem.
bet365 go 18/5 (4.60) that the visitors pick up their first Premier League away win of the season, while the same firm offer 5/2 (3.50) that Brighton settle for a share of the spoils for a second successive match, having been held at home by Everton last weekend.
Remarkably, that particular play would have paid dividends in no fewer than 12 of West Ham's last 13 competitive home wins - a sequence of results that stretches back to the start of last season.
Slaven Bilic has denied that West Ham have issues with discipline, despite Andy Carroll's reckless dismissal against Burnley leaving him short of strikers for Tuesday's fixture with Brighton and Hove Albion.
The Seagulls have managed just one point in four Premier League away games so far this season although Hughton is confident they can end their wait for a win on the road at the London Stadium.
YOU can watch live coverage of the game on Sky Sports Premier League, with coverage starting at 7pm.
- Kindergartner empties piggy bank to pay for classmates' milk
- Indiana Pacers vs. Portland Trail Blazers - 10/20/17 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Volkswagen to return to Pike's Peak in 2018
- Trump does not support Alexander-Murray healthcare bill: White House
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Given Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.22
- Manager Koeman backed by Everton board despite poor start
- QCOM) — QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ
- Blue Apron is slipping after laying off hundreds of workers (APRN)
- Eminem introducing the Pistons at their new arena in Detroit is flawless
- Shia LaBeouf Pleads Guilty, Faces One Year Probation for July Arrest