While explaining why some Pakistanis weren't granted medical visas - Aziz hadn't written them the required letter - Swaraj pretty much put the blame on Aziz. Her Twitter account is always proactive and solves problems of people who ask for a genuine help.
On Wednesday, she had directed the Indian High Commission in Islamabad to issue a visa to a Pakistani child for medical treatment in India.
In another case, Kashif the father of a child named Abdullah had requested Swaraj to grant a medical visa for the treatment of the boy who need post-liver transplant evaluation in India.
Rohaan's mother, Mehwish Mukthar, had requested a medical visa for her son on Monday and had said "my child knows no borders". She promised that all pending medical visa applications will be taken care of.
Sushma Swaraj, Union Minister of External Affairs, on Thursday said that on Diwali India will grant medical visas in all deserving cases that are still pending.
New Delhi earlier this year restricted grant of visas to Pakistanis wanting to undergo medical treatment in India, particularly after a military court in the neighbouring country sentenced to death Kulbhushan Jadhav, former Indian Navy officer.
On August 29, a newborn Pakistani baby suffering from a cardiac ailment, Rohaan, was issued a medical visa hours after Swaraj announced the Indian government's intentions to do so on Twitter.
Responding to parents' tweet, Swaraj said, "The treatment of your child must not suffer for want of medicine". The External Affairs Minister also responded positively to a number of visa requests made by several people from Pakistan.
"We will issue visa to facilitate treatment of your 8-year-old child in India", she said.
- Nets guard Jeremy Lin out for season with ruptured patella tendon
- Orionid Meteor Shower may be visible tonight
- 75% decrease in flying insects over 27 years
- Kenyan president snubs crisis meeting
- Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Enjoy Afternoon Tea With The Queen
- Manchester City v Napoli
- WH: 'Appalling and Disgusting' for Congresswoman to Politicize Widow's Talk with Trump
- Executive Summary: Oil market outlook
- Scientists just found a human habitat in space
- Detroit Red Wings Lose Second Consecutive Game