Brazil star Neymar, signed for £200.6million from Barcelona in the summer, earns a reported £500,000 per week in the French capital, while Mbappe is on £300,000.
"He has been massive for me, especially with the basic and simple stuff", Sterling said of Guardiola.
De Bruyne struck the underside of the bar when attempting to pick out the far left corner with his curler, while Kalidou Koulibaly was in the right place at the right time to deny Jesus on the line after the Brazilian turned and shot.
De Bruyne said: "The second half was more hard. Yesterday was really good". In the end it's a great result for us.
"After that when we were a bit exhausted we were not able to finish our counter-attacks".
The former Chelsea and Wolfsburg player continues to attract praise for his performances. I have to do the things that I do. There are ups and downs in football, and you just have to pick yourself up.
"I was brought up watching [Colin] Bell, Franny Lee and Mike Summerbee in the late Sixties and I just wish my dad was alive today to see this because he was a bit of a purist".
However, Fernandinho and David Silva intervened and tried to get their teammate away from the official, perhaps anxious that he could himself sent-off if he kept protesting.
He said: "It happens".
Napoli had a glorious chance to pull one back 64 minutes in when, after one risky pass too many at the back, Fernandinho was caught out and Mertens took advantage by squaring for Marek Hamsik. "I think it's normal, it's necessary".
- The Las Vegas Guard Who Mysteriously Disappeared Has Resurfaced On 'Ellen'
- Zombie Frappuccino rumored to be coming soon to Starbucks
- Salman Khan's Diwali Gift Will Surely Make His Fans Happy
- Nifty hits fresh high; Sensex slips from record
- Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Shares Sold by Cookson Peirce & Co. Inc
- Evacuation orders lifted for two Santa Rosa Neighborhoods
- Explosive allegations against Australia's biggest casino
- Seven policemen killed in Pakistan blast
- Chelsea's Alonso seeks win against Roma after league setbacks
- Snap, NBCUniversal Partner On New Digital Video Venture