According to new reports, it looks like the popular singer has chose to listen to the doctor's orders and take a break.
Sheeran, in a Facebook post on Wednesday, said his fractured right wrist and left elbow will leave him unable to perform during live concerts for the "immediate future". According to the Daily Mail, a friend tweeted that "sources in LDN @edsheeran telling me he's been hit by a auto while riding a bike".
Ed Sheeran has broken his arm in a cycling accident, putting upcoming shows in Asia in doubt. Sadly, this means the following shows won't be able to go ahead as planned: Taipei, Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo, and Hong Kong.
"Please stay tuned for more details".
Taking to Instagram on Monday, he shared a snap of his arms to show his 15.7million followers the damage. "Now I'm waiting for a medical consultation that will decide the fate of my future performances", wrote Sheeran in photoblog.
He informed his fans by posting a photo that shows his right arm wrapped in a white plaster cast, and his left arm strapped up in a navy shoulder bandage.
While we are gutted for those countries listed that will miss out on some solid Ed time, we can't help but be massively concerned that the Australian leg of his tour will be cancelled too.
"I had a slight Biking accident".
- Fashion Designer And 'Project Runway' Star Mychael Knight Dead At 39
- Spicer Met With Mueller's Team Monday in Russia Probe
- Trump to visit Asia-Pacific countries in November
- Body of missing Lynnwood boy, 6, found in dumpster; relative arrested
- Jefferies Downgrades Rating On Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- LeBron James (ankle) remains questionable for season-opener
- New CNU Wasson Center poll shows Governor's race tightening
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala out for season opener vs. Rockets
- Lindsey Graham: Rand Paul has 'bad info' on tax reform plan
- US Senators Reach Bipartisan Deal On Obamacare