"Last season was hard because, when you are alone, there was only the work, but now I am driving", said Conte.
Italian giants AC Milan have firmly played down talks that they are in the process of finding a replacement for Vicenzo Montella, and are not looking into possibility of luring Antonio Conte away from Chelsea.
Conte, whose champions are at rock-bottom Crystal Palace today, said: "For me to have my family with me is very important".
"I like to have these great feelings with our fans and I don't see a problem but sometimes we want to create this type of situation. But I am happy that they stay here with me".
"Last season every day there was my assistant coach", he added.
Speculation about his future has been reignited by a recent interview in which former Juventus boss Conte reiterated that he plans to return to Italy at some stage.
"This season I am driving here".
But now the pair have moved into a house near Chelsea's training ground in Cobham and Conte is adamant he and his family are now fully settled in England.
He's been joined by wife Elisabetta and daughter Vittoria, who goes to school in the village.
"Last season I prefer to stay at home or take a taxi to go to a restaurant, now I take the auto and sometimes we go to London or Kingston or to discover new restaurants". But I know very well my position, I have two years contract with Chelsea to go and I am very happy to work with this club and my players.
"Yesterday with [goalkeeping coach] Carlo [Cudicini] we went to a Brazilian restaurant".
"It is worse for my family because now they live the same feeling", he added. "It is worse for my family because last season they were very far and instead this season we are together and my wife and my daughter and they live the same feeling, if we win, we draw, we lose and for my family it is more hard".
- Four-Time NBA MVP Likely to Miss Opening Game Against Boston Celtics
- North Korea Is Threatening to Launch Missiles at Guam Again
- Predicted line-up without Sadio Mane for Premier League game against Manchester United
- Microsoft hints at better backwards compatibility for Xbox One X
- Quentin Tarantino 'Stunned And Heartbroken' By Accusations Against Longtime Collaborator Harvey Weinstein
- IGN acquires Humble Bundle
- AG sues Trump, administration over new birth control policy
- Chester Bennington's carpool karaoke released by Linkin Park
- " "BMO Capital Markets Reiterates "$17.00" Price Target for Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)
- Two instructors and a customer killed in 'horrific' scene at Mission Beach