The spicy coffee drink is available for a limited time only at Tim Horton's locations in - where else?
'Tim Hortons and Buffalo sauce were both born in 1964, so why not take these two Buffalo staples and combine them?' says Tim Hortons US regional president Stephen Goldstein.
Here's what you get in the drink, according to the chain: "Made from freshly brewed espresso, steamed milk, mocha, and bold Buffalo sauce flavor, the latte is topped with whipped topping and a dusting of zesty Buffalo seasoning".
The reactions to this "sweet and spicy treat" have been mixed.
Tim Hortons has a new latte out today that doesn't just titillate your taste buds - it reaches all the way back and slaps your gag reflex. And that somebody clearly works for Tim Hortons.
Tim Hortons has recently launched a new espresso line-up featuring premium, handcrafted espresso beverages including lattes, Americanos and cappuccinos - each available hot or iced.
For those of you not as ambitious, they're still offering up flavours like aramel, vanilla, mocha, and pumpkin spice for you enjoy this fall.
- You Can Now Order Food Using the Facebook App
- Trump on Hannity: NFL Should've Suspended Kaepernick to Stop Protests During Anthem
- Yogi Adityanath to take the fight to Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat
- U.S. and Korea navies to conduct joint maritime counter special operations exercise
- Tianjin Open: Maria Sharapova beats Stefanie Voegele to reach semi-final
- Why Masahiro Tanaka is the most important Yankee in the ALCS
- Jason Aldean to Evildoers 'F*** You!!!'
- Sony developing Settlers of Catan film franchise
- Raju Gari Gadhi-2 Review
- Economy Watch: Retail Sales Enjoys Strong September