Playing this will unlock cosmetics and artifacts but there are no details on what this actually is yet. "From Dusk till Casa Bonita" has players join up with The Coon and Mysterion to "defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita" for $11.99.
So, mostly costume packs and slight add-ons, but still pretty ideal for fans of the South Park franchise.
The Season Pass adds Stick of Truth costumes and perks, Towelie game tips, new combat challenges, two new story missions, including new combat buddies, new superhero costumes and perks. As a standalone piece, it is valued at $5.99 and will be released in December 2017.
Bring the Crunch: Another new story, details of which haven't been revealed, featuring a new superhero class.
Ahead of South Park: The Fractured But Whole's release, Ubisoft has detailed what is included its season pass. Purchasing into the pass will grant players access to three lots of major DLC, as well as smaller content available on release. Available for purchase in 2018 for $12.
The Fractured But Whole has expanded with more places to explore and greater freedom to customize each players' character.
Of course, all the aforementioned DLC can be purchased separately for those who don't want to spend $29.99 on the season pass. Prices for each DLC range from $1.99 to $11.99 - with the total purchased separately going as high as around $37.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole will be out next week. It also comes with the Gold Edition of the game which is also available for pre-order right now. The streets of South Park aren't as safe as they used to be, and even the most seasoned South Park veteran will need help.
"Towelie: Your Gaming Bud"- In-game buddy giving tips.
South Park: The Fracture But Whole is out October 17 on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
- Download and Try Out the Pixel 2's Custom Launcher and Camera App
- Amazon Is Hiring 120000 Temporary Holiday Workers This Year
- Tamil Nadu Cabinet Approved 7th Pay Commission, Know Your New Salaries
- Town Centre Securities Plc (TOWN) Rating Reiterated by Liberum Capital
- James Franklin seemingly shoots down Texas A&M rumors via subtweet
- Quentin Tarantino 'Stunned And Heartbroken' By Accusations Against Longtime Collaborator Harvey Weinstein
- Latest Analysts Reports: UDR, Inc. (UDR), Ford Motor Company (F)
- Flight 666 to HEL makes its final Friday 13th trip
- Kiwi Hartley on cusp of debut in F1
- Analyst Ratings Buzz: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)