At first glance it might not seem like any of the names contain spoilers, but when you take into account that we've actually already seen the last three episode titles before, it kind of feels like we should be giving them a closer look.
Stephen King and Steven Spielberg fans will have another reason to visit the "upside down", as Netflix reveals the episode titles for the first six episode of "Stranger Things" season 2.
In a spooky video, the episode names were unveiled as Madmax, Trick or Treat Freak, The Pollywog, Will the Wise, Dig Dug, and The Spy.
The new season premieres on Netflix on October 27, so we'll just have to wait until then to see if the last three episode titles are the original names, or something completely different. It's also quite possible that Stranger Things 2 might break Netflix viewership records, as mysterious as they are, when it releases on October 27.
With the final trailer set to land for Stranger Things tomorrow, Netflix has released a "Friday the 13th" teaser for the second season of the hit supernatural drama series; check it out below...
"It's all connected to this singular threat, which is tied into this shape that Will sees in the sky. It gets much crazier than it ever got in season one", according to the writers of the show.
However, in the second season, Shannon Purser will not reprise her role as Barb anymore as confirmed by show creator Duffer Brothers earlier.
- Gal Gadot In Talks For Justin Kurzel's Ruin
- Delhi: AAP hits streets, launches Metro Kiraya Satyagraha against fare hike
- Shiv Sena leader Pappu Mane's auto mows down 2 girls in Maharashtra
- John Flint named as HSBC's new chief executive, succeeding Stuart Gulliver
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Analysts See $8.43 EPS
- Germany U-17 Coach Christian Wuck: " Iran Is mentally, physically strong"
- Yellowstone's supervolcano may erupt sooner than expected
- Ethics panel: 'Substantial reason to believe' Collins broke federal law
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD) showed P/E ratio
- Royal Mail Secures Court Injunction Over Strike Action