At first glance it might not seem like any of the names contain spoilers, but when you take into account that we've actually already seen the last three episode titles before, it kind of feels like we should be giving them a closer look.
Stephen King and Steven Spielberg fans will have another reason to visit the "upside down", as Netflix reveals the episode titles for the first six episode of "Stranger Things" season 2.
In a spooky video, the episode names were unveiled as Madmax, Trick or Treat Freak, The Pollywog, Will the Wise, Dig Dug, and The Spy.
The new season premieres on Netflix on October 27, so we'll just have to wait until then to see if the last three episode titles are the original names, or something completely different. It's also quite possible that Stranger Things 2 might break Netflix viewership records, as mysterious as they are, when it releases on October 27.
With the final trailer set to land for Stranger Things tomorrow, Netflix has released a "Friday the 13th" teaser for the second season of the hit supernatural drama series; check it out below...
"It's all connected to this singular threat, which is tied into this shape that Will sees in the sky. It gets much crazier than it ever got in season one", according to the writers of the show.
However, in the second season, Shannon Purser will not reprise her role as Barb anymore as confirmed by show creator Duffer Brothers earlier.
- USA climber kills himself after avalanche kills girlfriend
- Tesla Recalls 11000 Model X SUVs On Possible Seat Issue
- Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) Upgraded to "Strong-Buy" at Vetr Inc
- John Flint named as HSBC's new chief executive, succeeding Stuart Gulliver
- Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon trailer unleashes new Z-Moves
- Jason Momoa has apologized for his joke about raping women
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOX) Updated Broker Ratings
- United Kingdom to provide £557m funding for new renewable energy projects
- Jordan: Super teams hurt the NBA
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Analysts See $8.43 EPS