The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) sports a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing selfie camera. This feature is quite useful where the data is expensive.
Rumors related to Samsung's upcoming flagship smartphone - Galaxy S9 have already started coming in.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) measures 136.5×69×8.4mm and weighs 130 grams.
Made with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.0, the new smartphone has a 6.3-inch QHD screen, the largest screen on a Galaxy Note phone, a dual camera, two 12-megapixel cameras on the back - a dual pixel primary wide-angel sensor with f/1.7 aperture and OIS, and a secondary telephoto lens with f/1.4 aperture and OIS. The device comes powered by a 2,000mAh removable battery. India is the first market to get the phone - price tag is said to be INR 7,390 (around $113).
Samsung's homeland is unlikely to see the Galaxy Note FE restocked, with quite a few "reengineered" units headed for Experience Stores, authorized dealers and selected channel partners across Malaysia starting October 25.
-The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) comes with something called the Ultra Data Saving feature. "Browse seamlessly and save data while you stream videos, shop online or check out your favourite apps". Samsung released the refurbished Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea months earlier. The company hasn't revealed the availability details of the device as of yet, but will soon do so in the days to come.
The Galaxy Note 8 is available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Maple Gold colours.
- Guardiola Beats Mourinho, Wenger To September EPL Manager Of The Month
- Are The Charts Bullish Or Bearish on Juniper Networks (JNPR) Shares?
- Sony developing Settlers of Catan film franchise
- Alfresco V8 - Aston Martin DB11 Volante revealed
- Bank of America's third-quarter profit rises 13 percent
- BMW, Great Wall Motor Eye Possible Electric Vehicle Joint Venture In China
- Bruce Arena Has No Interest in Overseeing Another World Cup Cycle
- U.S. and Korea navies to conduct joint maritime counter special operations exercise
- Oxford to ban polluting cars in 'world's first' zero emissions zone
- Top RINO Susan Collins to leave the Senate?