The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) sports a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing selfie camera. This feature is quite useful where the data is expensive.
Rumors related to Samsung's upcoming flagship smartphone - Galaxy S9 have already started coming in.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) measures 136.5×69×8.4mm and weighs 130 grams.
Made with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5.0, the new smartphone has a 6.3-inch QHD screen, the largest screen on a Galaxy Note phone, a dual camera, two 12-megapixel cameras on the back - a dual pixel primary wide-angel sensor with f/1.7 aperture and OIS, and a secondary telephoto lens with f/1.4 aperture and OIS. The device comes powered by a 2,000mAh removable battery. India is the first market to get the phone - price tag is said to be INR 7,390 (around $113).
Samsung's homeland is unlikely to see the Galaxy Note FE restocked, with quite a few "reengineered" units headed for Experience Stores, authorized dealers and selected channel partners across Malaysia starting October 25.
-The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) comes with something called the Ultra Data Saving feature. "Browse seamlessly and save data while you stream videos, shop online or check out your favourite apps". Samsung released the refurbished Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea months earlier. The company hasn't revealed the availability details of the device as of yet, but will soon do so in the days to come.
The Galaxy Note 8 is available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, and Maple Gold colours.
- Uber files appeal against Transport for London
- Top RINO Susan Collins to leave the Senate?
- American Midstream Partners, LP (AMID) Receives $16.75 Consensus Price Target from Analysts
- WD is developing 40TB hard drives powered by microwaves
- Are The Charts Bullish Or Bearish on Juniper Networks (JNPR) Shares?
- U.S. and Korea navies to conduct joint maritime counter special operations exercise
- You Can Now Order Food Using the Facebook App
- Fans apply for 3.5million 2018 World Cup tickets
- Oxford to ban polluting cars in 'world's first' zero emissions zone
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (HAWK) Cut to Market Perform at UBS AG