'Rob is exhausted of it, has called off their engagement and told friends they have split.
Pattinson started dating FKA Twigs in September 2014 and they got engaged seven months in the relationship. But with such a liability, there are still strong feelings.
"It's a hard situation but things have become tough between them for some time and they both know they were no longer working as a couple", the tabloid quoted a source. "They were nearly inseparable during the first two years of their relationship".
Reps from both Pattinson and Twigs' camps have yet to react to the rumors about the end of their relationship. It's possible that busy working scedules are (as usual) to blame - Pattinson recent performance in "Good Times" has sparked awards talk, while Twigs has been busy working on a second album. "You want to be able to [be open], but it's literally, like, you get stuck in this position but you have to make this decision whether you want to let the insane people in".
"Kristen feels bad that Rob may be struggling in anyway", a source told the gossip new website. News at that time that the couple's relationship had already cooled off. Interests become different? One thing seems clear, the rupture could have been brought about under the impetus of FKA twigs, aka Tahliah Debrett Barnett.
"They were serious at one point, but not anymore".
A second insider had the following to say: "Rob is exhausted of it, has called off their engagement and told friends they have split".
- EA rebuffs 'pay to win' loot criticism of 'SW Battlefront 2'
- Marvel Will Release Official MCU Timeline To Solve Continuity Issues
- Stock in Action: Honeywell International Inc. (HON)
- Northern Trust Corp Raises Holdings in Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)
- Danny Ainge Thinks Isaiah Thomas 'Doesn't Know How Much I Love' Him
- Devils burn the Leafs 6-3 in Toronto
- China's trade growth picks up pace, suggesting robust economy
- Local scouting community reacts to Boy Scouts changes
- Pakistan Court Delays Ex-PM Sharif's Indictment After Clash
- GM to close Detroit passenger auto factory for 6 weeks