The latest trailer shows two new Z-Moves for Necromza, who fuses with Solgaleo in Ultra Sun and Lunala in Ultra Moon.
The new pair of Pokemon games are an "alternate" version of last year's Pokemon Sun and Moon games, with new storylines and features. In addition to the ability to use Z-Moves a few times in a battle, Rotom will also give stat, experience, and money boosts as well as faster egg hatching in a fashion similar to the O-Powers of the sixth generation Pokémon titles. On the other side, Dawn Wings Necrozma learns the Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom Z-move which again pulls its enemy through a wormhole before blasting it with six beams of energy.
The trailer also reveals that Necrozma will have access to a new move called Photon Geyser, although its effects are now unknown. These new forms are called Dusk Mane Necrozma (in the case of Solgaleo) and Dawn Wings Necrozma (in the case of corrupted Lunala).
The trailer also goes into greater detail regarding the Rotom Pokedex.
The Pokémon Company has revealed Roto Loto in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, a new feature that will reward players with items as their bond with Rotom deepens. For instance, Rotom will eventually be able to influence battle by allowing trainers to use a second Z-Move.
Central to the plotline of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is the mysterious Pokemon Necrozma, which apparently came to the Pokemon world from another dimension. Already, Nintendo has revealed a lot of new features such as new beasts to collect like the two new forms of Necrozma, the Photo Club, Mantine Surfing, additional customization options, and much more.
- UFC Winnipeg Headlined by Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Paris aims to ban gasoline-powered cars by 2030
- President Trump Taps Kirstjen Nielsen for DHS Secretary
- Man of the hour Thomas eyes 'threepeat' in Malaysia
- Man attacked during Charlottesville rally turns himself in
- Ezekiel Elliott's 6-Game NFL Suspension Reinstated by Court
- Apple is Still Struggling With iPhone X Production
- Epic Sues Two Fortnite Cheaters
- North Korea reportedly hack US-South Korean wartime 'decapitation strike' plans
- AT&T Estimates 300K DirecTV Now Adds for Q3