Lastly, coming to the cameras of the Oppo F3 Lite, it has a 16MP front-facing camera and a 13MP rear-facing camera.
On the optics front, OPPO F3 Lite sports a rear camera of 13-megapixel along with an aperture of f/2.2, laser focus and PDAF. While the F3 Lite may be a new model for the Vietnamese market, it has been available for a while now in some other parts of the world including India under a different name, the Oppo A57.
The Oppo F3 Lite runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box customised with the company's ColorOS 3.0 skin on top. The terminal is equipped with a 5.2-inch IPS LCD display with HD resolution (1280 x 720p). In terms of RAM and storage, the smartphone comes loaded with a 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Under the hood, the dual-SIM-supported Oppo F3 Lite is powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor along with an Adreno 505 GPU for handling graphics. It also packs a front fingerprint sensor embedded under the home button. Over on the back you see a 13-megapixel Sony sensor with phase-detection autofocus. It comes in Gold and Rose Gold color options. The device measures 7.65 mm in thickness and weighs 147 grams. Also, present are the usual connectivity tools like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE and much more. Sensors on the smartphone include an Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, E-compass, and Proximity sensor.
- China's trade growth picks up pace, suggesting robust economy
- Experiencing 'Vegas Strong' At The Inaugural Golden Knights Game
- EA rebuffs 'pay to win' loot criticism of 'SW Battlefront 2'
- Glu Mobile Inc (GLUU) Stock Closed at $3.59
- Microsoft Edge Preview for Android Hits Google Play
- Nubia Z17S, Nubia Z17 miniS With Four Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications
- Stock in Action: Honeywell International Inc. (HON)
- Trader's Watch List: Wells Fargo & Company
- Devils burn the Leafs 6-3 in Toronto
- Understanding the Financial Health of Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)