The screen of the new ZTE Nubia Z17S supports a resolution of 2040х1080 points at a diagonal of 5.73 inches and covers 96% of the NTSC colour space, although this option for smartphones is not so important. While the Z17S is the flagship offering with great specs, the Z17S miniS is more of a mid-range handset that features toned down specifications. The Z17S with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at RMB 3,999, which is around Rs 39,400 plus on conversion. Both will be available in China from Thursday and will go on sale from October 19. In terms of specifications, the high-end ZTE Nubia Z17S has the following dimensions: 147.46 x 72.68 x 8.5 mm and weighs 170 grams. The front cameras are the 16MP+5MP combo which comes with f/2.2 aperture and f/2.2 aperture respectively. The first one belongs to the premium tier (only those phones can be a part of the segment with a price of Rs. 26,000 according to International Data Corporation - IDC) which means can be a competitor for the other premium smartphone manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, LG and others. The 23-megapixel sensor (Sony IMX318) has an aperture of f/2.0. There's no OIS on the rear camera. The smartphone runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. Battery on the Nubia Z17S is 3100 mAh.
On the software side of things, the Nubia Z17 miniS comes running Android Nougat out of the box with the company's custom skin Nubia UI 5.1 on top. It features a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080p) display. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Last month, the Chinese manufacturer launched the Limited Edition of the Nubia Z17 mini with 6GB RAM in India at Rs 21,999.
On the battery front, the phone sports a 3200 mAh one and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, which is an octa-core one with Adreno 510 GPU.
- Roger Goodell's Wife Uses Secret Twitter Account to Defend Her Husband
- Delhi: AAP hits streets, launches Metro Kiraya Satyagraha against fare hike
- Pakistan Court Delays Ex-PM Sharif's Indictment After Clash
- Redknapp>Wenger? Would Harry lead Arsenal to glory?
- Natural disaster recorded near North Korea's nuclear test site
- Crude Oil Prices Gain In Asia As China Trade Data Supports
- White SC restaurant manager accused of torturing, 'enslaving' mentally challenged black man
- Stocks retreat from records; banks, media shares weak
- New Mutants Director Announces Teaser Trailer
- Northern Trust Corp Raises Holdings in Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)