In his Instagram post, Josh Boone included an image, promising that The New Mutants teaser trailer will arrive at 12:01 a.m. PST. True to the advance word on the film, you won't find any costumes here, nor any familiar X-Men.
Although Logan was the only X-Men movie to debut in 2017, Fox has a number of films slated for 2018, including New Mutants, Deadpool 2, and X-Men: Dark Phoenix - plus, it was recently announced Gambit will release in early 2019.
It's definitely something different for director Josh Boone, known primarily for directing The Fault in Our Stars. Reports have suggested Fox is looking to make a younger mark on the X-Men franchise and put its new adolescent heroes in a horror scenario. While New Mutants filmed in Boston, Massachusetts over the summer, very little information got out from the set and we previously knew very little about the movie.
Held in a secret facility against their will, five new mutants have to battle the dangers of their powers, as well as the sins of their past.
The New Mutants adapts the monthly comic book series of the same name that launched in 1982. And like in many horror movies, they're simply trying to survive in a place that they flat out compare to a haunted house. So if you're a massive X-Men fan and want to be among the first to see the trailer, you may want to plan for a late night. As for its villain, New Mutants is said to use the Demon Bear as its antagonist, and the character has been associated with wintery excursions before.
- Monarch Capital Management Inc. Decreases Holdings in Chevron Corporation (CVX)
- Marvel Will Release Official MCU Timeline To Solve Continuity Issues
- Redknapp>Wenger? Would Harry lead Arsenal to glory?
- Delhi: AAP hits streets, launches Metro Kiraya Satyagraha against fare hike
- Stocks retreat from records; banks, media shares weak
- Pakistan Court Delays Ex-PM Sharif's Indictment After Clash
- Jordan: Super teams hurt the NBA
- Roger Goodell's Wife Uses Secret Twitter Account to Defend Her Husband
- Crude Oil Prices Gain In Asia As China Trade Data Supports
- Elderly woman feared killed by crocodile in Australia