For now, according to Softpedia, the Android version of the Edge browser is still in preview, but is available for download. Microsoft Edge will pull up the reading and information right onto your screen.
Last week, We told you that Microsoft is launching Microsoft Edge Browser on Android and iOS.
Earlier this week, Microsoft all but admitted it had stopped working on new features and hardware for Windows 10 Mobile.
Last week, the company released a preview version of Edge for iOS via test flight beta channel.
The new Edge browser for Android is only available in English for now, but expect Microsoft to add more languages at a later date. It is different from other Microsoft browsers as it doesn't run on the regular Edge HTML engine, instead of that it runs on Android friendly Blink engine. You should only download the browser if you are comfortable with a few bugs and crashes. After all, the biggest value proposition to having Edge on your mobile phone is a continuous experience across devices, including picking up where you left off on your PC, syncing bookmarks, and so on.
If you are a Windows 10 user, then you may be knowing that Microsoft Edge browser is there in the Windows PC for a while and a large number of a majority is already used to it.
One of the best feature about the new browser is that you can continue a webpage from your laptop or desktop. The browser is still unstable and in testing phase but Android users can now download it from Play Store. The preview will take about 56MB of your phone space; but could take much more than that when the full version is finally out probably soon.
It said it had simply been unable to attract enough developers to create the most popular applications that would in turn attract converts from iOS and Android.
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Analysts See $8.43 EPS
- Stock in Action: Honeywell International Inc. (HON)
- House Is Expected to Pass Disaster Relief, Puerto Rico Credit Bill
- Trader's Watch List: Wells Fargo & Company
- Liverpool and Arsenal's Christmas Eve clash set for 12.30 kickoff?
- Twitter responds to criticism over blocking Rose McGowan
- Understanding the Financial Health of Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT)
- New Mutants Director Announces Teaser Trailer
- Delhi: AAP hits streets, launches Metro Kiraya Satyagraha against fare hike
- Stocks retreat from records; banks, media shares weak