For now, according to Softpedia, the Android version of the Edge browser is still in preview, but is available for download. Microsoft Edge will pull up the reading and information right onto your screen.
Last week, We told you that Microsoft is launching Microsoft Edge Browser on Android and iOS.
Earlier this week, Microsoft all but admitted it had stopped working on new features and hardware for Windows 10 Mobile.
Last week, the company released a preview version of Edge for iOS via test flight beta channel.
The new Edge browser for Android is only available in English for now, but expect Microsoft to add more languages at a later date. It is different from other Microsoft browsers as it doesn't run on the regular Edge HTML engine, instead of that it runs on Android friendly Blink engine. You should only download the browser if you are comfortable with a few bugs and crashes. After all, the biggest value proposition to having Edge on your mobile phone is a continuous experience across devices, including picking up where you left off on your PC, syncing bookmarks, and so on.
If you are a Windows 10 user, then you may be knowing that Microsoft Edge browser is there in the Windows PC for a while and a large number of a majority is already used to it.
One of the best feature about the new browser is that you can continue a webpage from your laptop or desktop. The browser is still unstable and in testing phase but Android users can now download it from Play Store. The preview will take about 56MB of your phone space; but could take much more than that when the full version is finally out probably soon.
It said it had simply been unable to attract enough developers to create the most popular applications that would in turn attract converts from iOS and Android.
- Marvel Will Release Official MCU Timeline To Solve Continuity Issues
- Northern Trust Corp Raises Holdings in Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK)
- Natural disaster recorded near North Korea's nuclear test site
- White SC restaurant manager accused of torturing, 'enslaving' mentally challenged black man
- Stranger Things Season 2 Promo Hints At Eleven's Origin
- Jordan: Super teams hurt the NBA
- Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) Upgraded to "Strong-Buy" at Vetr Inc
- Sabarimala temple case: Supreme Court refers matter to Constitution bench
- Monarch Capital Management Inc. Decreases Holdings in Chevron Corporation (CVX)
- Delhi: AAP hits streets, launches Metro Kiraya Satyagraha against fare hike