Joe and Anthony Russo's super-sized blockbuster is still lensing on the streets of Atlanta - word is principal photography is beginning to round the final corner - though it seems all that talk of the Avengers 4 title being a direct spoiler for the events and indeed ending of Infinity War was a little overblown.
"But suffice to say, only in limited cases do we ever actually say what the actual years are because we never want to be tied down to a particular year and I think people assume that whenever the movie is released is when is when the movie is taking place, and that is not the case."Everything is centered around the Battle of Yavin in Star Wars: Episode IV, meaning that in the timeline, things exist either before or after that moment. That means the character was an arse-kicking hero long before Tony Stark revealed to the world he was Iron Man.
"Over the years there have been discussions about that", Feige said of the studio creating its own convention.
"We are going to be publishing an official... timeline". "It will look very cool and complex like Doc Brown on a chalkboard by the time it's published".
Feige didn't expand on when the timeline would be released or just how detailed it would get, but we'll finally get an answer to the age old question: what year, exactly, does Spider-Man: Homecoming take place in? "Thor: Ragnarok", is due to premiere next month, while four more movies are in various stages of production to arrive in the coming years.
With Marvel Studios now producing three feature films a year beginning here in 2017, making it clear when each takes place is not just beneficial, but necessary to allow the stories to interconnect.
- Ireland to make their Test debut against Pakistan in May next year
- Samsung predicts another record-high quarterly profit
- John Flint named as HSBC's new chief executive, succeeding Stuart Gulliver
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOX) Updated Broker Ratings
- Roger Goodell's Wife Uses Secret Twitter Account to Defend Her Husband
- Amazon Exec Suspended Amid Sexual Harassment Claim
- Monarch Capital Management Inc. Decreases Holdings in Chevron Corporation (CVX)
- Jordan: Super teams hurt the NBA
- United Kingdom to provide £557m funding for new renewable energy projects
- Delhi: AAP hits streets, launches Metro Kiraya Satyagraha against fare hike