Now the company has announced its successor Honor 6C Pro in Europe. Now, Huawei is no stranger to rebranding old models and that's precisely what is happening here. Trying to cash in on the festivities, the timing for such a phone couldn't have been more right by Honor. It is also an augmented Honor 6 that launched in April. It comes in Gold and Blue color hues.
On the rear panel, you can see the antenna lines, a single camera lens along with flash, a fingerprint scanner, and the Honor branding. Even the standard features like 3.5 mm headphone jack and analogue FM radio are also present.
The Huawei Honor 6C Pro is equipped with a 5.2 inch High Definition display that features a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Due to a sudden explosion of thin bezel phones, now we're much less enthused with such offerings. The Honor 6C pro will be integrated with a 32GB storage option, expandable up to 128GB.
Want a new smartphone but don't feel like forking out a small fortune for an ultra-premium flagship smartphone?
As for the camera, the Honor 6A Pro comes with a 13MP rear camera that can lock in just 0.5 seconds - according to Honor, anyway - which will be nice to have for action shots. The battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh. On the other hand, the front of the smartphone houses an 8MP front shooter.
Pricing and availability of the device are yet to be disclosed officially but that should happen soon. The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and has the EMUI 5.1 on top of it.
- Jane Fonda Admits She Knew About Harvey Weinstein A Year Ago
- Bioware Director Mike Laidlaw Leaves Company After 14 Years
- Fans apply for 3.5million 2018 World Cup tickets
- India's Supreme Court refuses to lift ban on firecrackers in Delhi
- Robert Pattinson split from FKA Twigs?
- Can President Trump really revoke broadcast licenses?
- New Orleans police officer shot and killed, suspect also shot
- Pakistan 'frees' Taliban hostage family
- Main force of Turkish troops enter Syria's Idlib
- This is Why Women are Missing From RSS Shakhas